Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Intense Smut | Completely Revamped! -17.Jan -Please Read the Revampness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syrie

Super-Earth
Main Request Thread Found Here: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=38541 (It needs to be updated though and I just haven't gotten around to updating it.)

IF YOU HAVE PM'D BEFORE IN REGARDS TO MY OTHER SMUT REQUEST, please re-pm if you are still interested after reading through this revamped thread. This is what I am interested in right now for smutt-y goodness.

IMPORTANT: Proper Capitalization, Grammar, and, Spelling.
There me be some minor mistakes occasionally, but I do my best to avoid them and I hope you do the same as well.
Even though the rp's siding along with this thread will contain mostly smut, I still want extreme detailed quality as well as quantity.

I will only ROLEPLAY THIRD PERSON and through either THREADS or IM'S.
siri.scythe@live.com <- my msn
siri.scythe@aim.com <- my aim.

Extreme Kinks
Larger Partners (taller, muscular, and even up for heavy set)
Large Cocks (10 inches to two feet) and Thick Cocks
Multiple Cocks / Double/Multiple Penetration
Heavy Cum Loads
Bloating/Inflation/Bulging
Hard, Kinky, Rough, and Feverish Fucks (not wanting lovey dovey slow and steady, I want my character to be plowed into without mercy. Basically, I want her to be fucked so hard, that she'll occasionally bleed from the fucking, even after her hymen is broken. Sorry if you're not into that and if you're not, you don't have to rp with me.)
Hymen Penetration
Cervix Penetration
Animal Shape Cocks (Barbed, Knotting, Unique in Shape, Non-human shape, etc.)
My OC in Heat
Impregnation
Dominant and Strong Partners

NO! ABSOLUTE NO!
Scat, Watersports, Transformation of my Characters physique/size in any shape or form, Dismemberment of my character. I am also not a fan of Master|Slave rp's.

A big peeve of mine right now is anal. :/ I have one exception on my list of ideas that involves anal. Sorry, but all of my rp's as of late have consisted of mostly anal, which I don't get anymore. My character is a female. If you're wanting only anal, then let's rp m|m. >_> If you're not wanting m|m then you'll have to come to terms with the fact that a female has another hole down there.
Another peeve is my characters are constantly the ones giving oral sex and next to NEVER receiving it. -__-;

CHARACTER(S) I AM WANTING TO USE
Spliced(or)Hybrid Female OC Syrie | Height- 5', Has an unmatchable ability to heal herself as well as understand animals.

Pairings
Syrie | Futa
Syrie | Pokemon
Syrie | Demonic Animal
Syrie | Demon
Syrie | Feral (or) Domesticated (or) Stray Animal
Syrie | Tentacle Monster
Syrie | Naga/Serpent Beast
Syrie | Other

I am open to other ideas, but I don't want my oc to be paired with a 'normal' human. >.>

Demon Boar Idea:
Your character is a powerful ruler. He is a demonic boar creature with two massive, boar cocks that have the shape of a pig's penis, but with much thicker girths and lengths. He possesses the head of a board with several razor sharp tusks, fur covered body, hooves for feet, and human-like arms. Although his arms, legs, and chest are all quite built in muscle, above the powerful muscles of his belly is thick and heavy gut. He has been quite hungry as of late, the various creatures, humans and non-humans alike not satisfying his hunger. Most often times, his partners die during intercourse with this rough and powerful beast. He soon hears of a small village consisting of a foxy maiden, pun intended. He summons to have this creature brought to him.
Although she is a hybrid, the ruler is attractive to her instantly the moment his hungry eyes fall upon her petite, slender body. He easily towers over in size, in every aspect. He can smell the heat from his tight pussy and becomes aroused in the scent of her hymen still in place. He can also pick up that she has some power and strength to her, despite her much smaller size and frame. She is the descendant of powerful priestesses, her power breaching the skies. Her purity had been guarded and protected, for whoever was to deflower would receive the first wave of her power, becoming more powerful themselves. Each time she was to be fucked, the more powerful whomever was fucking her would become.
The Ruler quickly decides to wed this maiden that night and during the course of their ceremony, he makes his claim, ruthless and violently violating her safe haven. What delight he finds in learning how much she enjoys it, what a twisted little masochist she is. To add the icing to the cake, she is able to survive not only his one cock penetrating into her tight folds, but his second cock at the same time. Even further, her healing abilities are unmatched as her torn walls repair themselves, keeping her tight as fuck.

Pokemon Idea:
There has been much research done in the field of pokemon. Top Scientist from around the nations have often gathered to find the crucial fundamentals of pokemon. Generally, the products of their research is rather 'humane' and legal. However, there are those who like to sneak underneath the belly of protocol. Several Scientist from the nations have taken their research one step further, genetic splicing. After many trials and errors, they were finally able to produce a living product of their genetic splicing of human and pokemon. Their product being a human female whose genes were spliced with a Ninetails. She appeared to maintain mostly human features and characteristics. The accept to the physical features being that she possessed the fox like ears the pokemon Ninetails possessed. Internally, however, her body was much different than that of a human's. This spliced female would go through maturity stages much like a pokemon in that she would go into 'heat'. Her body would also be able to withstand the unique and various pokemon penis sizes, able to adapt unlike a normal human's would. A key feature that helped in this was that her body possessed a healing additive that the pokemon possessed.

Being that she is a spliced creature, her pheromones would be much stronger than that of any human nor pokemon combined. The spliced creature was born from a human womb. She spent most of her childhood in the lab with scientists poking and prodding at her. One day, she is released into the world at the age of thirteen. There, she begins her journey as a pokemon trainer. Her ears are often hidden beneath a hat. She travels alone, her only companionship being the pokemon she carries with her within their pokeballs. For two years, she works her way through the ranks. Unbeknownst the aspiring pokemon master that she is being watched by hidden cameras. Upon her fifteenth birthday, she blossoms and her body enters the first stages of heat. That night, she has her champion pokemon released and he is able to pick up on his tamer's signs of being in heat. Unable to resist, he pounces his tamer, his feral mind at work as he takes no regard into her safety nor feelings as he penetrates her hymen roughly and forcefully.

|I am not entirely aware of the 'new' pokemon, but I can learn about them if you have some in particular you want to play. I would love for at least a few of her pokemon (or even feral pokemon that claim her) to be a Scyther, Charizard, Arcanine, Houndoom, and Rapidash. Also, since she is spliced with Pokemon genes, she can understand the pokemon. Once she is fucked for the first time, the need to be fucked consumes her. I would love it very much of the pokemon would just take her forcefully and without care for her well being. I want her to be fucked hard, fast, viciously, and vigorously. The scientists tweaked her healing genetics a great deal to the point she heals faster than normal, even for a pokemon. That even includes after she is fucked. So, even if say she's fucked by two cocks at once, her pussy will remain tight as fuck.|

Violent Tentacle and Insect Idea:
|This one will consist of anal.| No cute tentacle monster, no romance, just pure violent tentacle rape here. A young hybrid finds herself lost deep within the woods. She was fleeing a group of male demons who had been pursuing her. They picked up her scent and immediately wanted to take the female who had just blossomed into heat. She did not wish her first time to be with the likes of those demons and fled. Feeling that she had found a safe, she decided to stop and rest. Yet, if she had been paying more attention to how she had escaped her pursuers so easily, she would have realized why they had stopped pursuing her. She had entered the Forbidden Forest. Nothing that ventured her was safe. What appeared to be plants were actually a tentacle beast. Without warning, the young maiden finds herself pinned in the air with her wrists and ankles bound by a thorny vines. Small vines make work of her clothing as a much thicker vine approaches. Staring in shock, she struggles and tries to scream for help. Her mouth is not yet gagged as the beast enjoys the sounds of terror and pain. With powerful force, the thick vine forces its way into her pussy, tearing into her hymen, and after a few thrusts, tears into her cervix to fill her womb. Each one of her three holes becomes violated over, and over. The beast has managed to find itself the perfect toy as this one is able to heal, as she is a powerful priestess with unmatched healing abilities. She is also the perfect toy for the beast's giant insect like offspring.
|Would love for their to be multiple penetration in this, even in just one hole. Would also like for some of the vines that penetrate her to be covered in thorns. She becomes impregnated by the tentacle beast, her gestation not being long before she lays eggs and occasionally gives birth to live young. The beast DOES NOT LAY EGGS inside of her, simply fertilizes her own. The giant insects that have their fun time with her are offspring of the tentacle beast, having been from its previous victims. She gives birth to giant insect like beasts as well, and they also take turn in ravishing her body.

RE: Lit Strictly Smut Search <3

Siri said:
Main request thread found here: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=38541

This thread is for smut based rp's. There will be little to no plot in these. There maybe a background/set up story/scenario, but other than that, just smut.

I love literacy! Occasionally mistakes are fine with spelling and what not, but please don't make it a habit. Even though these will be pure smut rp's, I love details! Be as descriptive as possible! No boring 'just thrusts' bit. Put down what your character is feeling as he penetrates mine.

Craving -
Larger Partners (taller, muscular, and even up for heavy set)
Large Cocks (10 inches to two feet) and Thick Cocks
Multiple Cocks / Double/Multiple Penetration
Heavy Cum Loads
Bloating/Inflation/Bulging
Hard, Kinky, Rough, and Feverish Fucks (not wanting lovey dovey slow and steady, I want my character to be plowed out into without mercy.)
Hymen Penetration
Cervix Penetration
Knotting and Barbed Cocks
My OC in Heat
Dominant and Strong Partners

Pairings-
Animal/Beast/Mythical Creature | My OC
Demon | My OC
Pokemon | My OC
Futa | My OC
Father | Daughter (My OC) <- For this.. I am really picky. I've done these before and the daughter (my oc) had to make all the moves. :/ Don't want that. I want him to want her and go right in taking her.

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1745424 - This is hot to me and I want to do it.

I am up for consensual or non-consensual. Let me know right away in the pm which you are wanting.
NO MASTER/SLAVE RP's. I'm really iffy about anal right now. >_>; It seems as of late a lot of people are wanting anal and my character's juicy pussy is being denied.

Will only rp through Threads OR IM's
siri.scythe@live.com <- my msn
siri.scythe@aim.com <- my aim.

Whoah, you just sound like a great player! I'd love to roleplay with you! What about a story where a girl summons a demon in order to gain magical powers, and it turns out they need to have "intercourse" for it to happen. We could even go with that pic of yours.

What do you think?

RE: Lit Strictly Smut| Please Read Update 14 Jan

Important update! Please read it! x.x;

I believe I could make the first plot request workout, presuming you are still interested. My signature addresses my kinks and whatnot, although I presume we can work things out. Obviously we can talk about the ideas in the pms, yet I felt obligated to at least post it here, indicating I am interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom