Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Posting music videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camille

Star
Is anyone else having trouble playing back their music videos on the thread, "What Are You Listening To?" I've been posting videos for a long time, never had any issues up until yesterday (or maybe the day before that).

I tried a few, and had no issues. Try clearing out your cache, and other browsing data. Also, it might benefit you to wait until each video on the page appears, before starting one. With so many videos on one page, it can be taxing on slower Internet connections, or slower computers in general. You might also want to try other browsers and see if the problem exists on them as well.

I'm no expert, so this is pretty basic advice.

Mitsu said:
I tried a few, and had no issues. Try clearing out your cache, and other browsing data. Also, it might benefit you to wait until each video on the page appears, before starting one. With so many videos on one page, it can be taxing on slower Internet connections, or slower computers in general. You might also want to try other browsers and see if the problem exists on them as well.

I'm no expert, so this is pretty basic advice.

Okay, Mitsu. Thanks. I can play the videos on Youtube with no problems, but I am are having issues with our internet provider here, making our computers crawl for some time now. :(

That could be a contributing factor. Complaining to your IP is always a taxing, long, and annoying process, but it can get results. Your issue could be anything from poor line quality to a cap on your bandwidth. Then again, this youtube issue may not be related to your IP at all. It's kind of hard to say without testing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom