Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MxF Looking for...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kas

Moon
LOOKING FOR FEMALE - MxF

I'm looking for female characters to roleplay with. Even though I'm not a native English speaker, I always try to do my best when I write... that's why I consider one or two-line posts disappointing. "No trerighisti", as we say in Italy. For the same reason I don't usually like IM rps, because I cannot write a good answer in a few seconds.

✔ I like to interpret a more or less 20/30-year-old, ripped and slim, mature, sensible, very smart boy. As a dominant male I'm protective, romantic, virile, I could be a bit rude if you ask me, but not sadistic. As a submissive male I like BDSM and sex toys, but even traditional sex with a woman in charge. Anyway I cannot play the "fag" role.

I like to write in the first person. As far as I can see, this lets me express the feelings of my character in a unique way and deeply explore his inner being, making the roleplay more sensual, more involving, thus hotter. Anyway I'll use the third person if you ask me. I often do.

I'm looking mostly for a short rp because I don't have so much free time for now, but if you are patient, even long term rps are ok.
Lists are in progress!

☑ FAVES

★ Sex toys (ball gag, spider gag, inflatable butt plug)
★ Foreplay/teasing
★ Bondage/discipline (only receiving)
★ Big and beautiful cock/ball/breast
★ Oral sex (giving and receiving)
★ Anal play, anal sex
★ Threesome or group sex
★ Handcuffs
★ Flogging/whipping/caning/spanking

☒ DISLIKES

✖✖✖ One line writers
✖ Incest
✖ Ageplay/infantilism, too young and too old people are both off
✖ Necrophilia
✖ Zoophilia
✖ Farting
✖ Vomiting
✖ Death

ROLEPLAY SETTINGS I LIKE

▲ Realistic, everyday life (eg police station, school/college, speed dating or whatever)
▲ Fantasy (dungeons and dragons genre, monsters, demons, etc.)
▲ Medical play

SETTINGS I (USUALLY) DISLIKE

▼ Alien worlds (although monsters could be ok)
▼ Science fiction (although future, robots and technology are ok)

Hey there,

I may be interested in doing a dom/sub role play with you, you being the dom male and me being the sub female if you're interested. I don't have a plot idea, but if you don't I'm sure we can think one up.

Just hit me up if you're interested. :)

Hey,

of course I'm interested, but what kind of dom/sub rp are you looking for? Because, as I mentioned before, I don't like being a sadistic master. Anything else is ok for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom