Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Female looking for Story Based and Sex Based stories over email.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsizedork

Planetoid
[size=14pt][shadow=black,left]Greetings one and all![/shadow][/size]
dummy.gif

[size=8pt]I welcome you fellow players of role...
Knights of English...
Wizards of words...
...And also local Furries...
[/size]​

Please, take a seat..have a hot chocolate.
couch.gif
coffeecup.gif
cheese.gif

[size=18pt]Current Status: Only taking games over Email.
Please email me at kingsizedork@gmail.com
I will not reply to PMs.[/size].
20414323124931dc7222d12.gif

Now would you kindly*read the rules below. Would be ever so time saving for both of us if you did. (*Bioshock pun intended) These rules are for the benefit of us both. Gives you a feel of what Im looking for and it protects you, so if you did not read them and do not live up to my expectations...expect to be lost in limbo. You have been warned.

[size=14pt][glow=blue,2,300] Ideal Traits -[/glow][/size]​

[glow=green,2,300] Someone advanced in rping. [/glow]​
Can write least 2-3 per post with descriptive writing! Have a good grasp of English and grammar​

[glow=green,2,300] Creative with Characters, Plot ideas and twists. [/glow]​
Give them an appearance, a background, a past and a life. No ‘His name is Bill and he wears red shoes’​
Images are fine​

[glow=green,2,300]Romance[/glow]​
I do like the idea of my character being particularly special to yours, if it is love or otherwise. Will be nicely returned​

If I'm talkative and abuse the use of smilies, then I like you.​

[size=14pt][glow=red,2,300]Absolutely no[/glow][/size]

[glow=brown,2,300]People who choose to ignore these rules and waste my time![/glow]​
There has been too many people I have caught out. If you cannot read my rules, then I cant expect you to read posts either​

[glow=brown,2,300]Do not, at an time, control my characters without my permission![/glow]​
In very small ways, it is fine. For out right control and speech...I will terminate the story immediately​

[glow=brown,2,300]Ask me if our story is 'doing anything for me'. I rp because I enjoy, not to get myself off[/glow].​
Im engaged. Im not writing these because 'It turns me on'. I enjoy writing alot of things and one of them is this. Its apart of life.​

[glow=brown,2,300]One-liners, Broken English & Chat Speak [/glow]​
Seriously...No.​

[glow=brown,2,300]Incest, NC, Sexual violence, Pain, Branding, Vore, Toilet Play or anything else that is 'extreme'[/glow]​
Im open to kinks as I am always looking for new experiences. But anything considered 'extreme' is a no go zone.

Kinks I do enjoy - Bit of force and bondage. Some Master/Slave aspects. Public Sex. Non-Human Characters​

[size=28pt]-[/size] [size=28pt]-[/size] [size=28pt]-[/size] [size=28pt]-[/size][size=28pt]-[/size] [size=28pt]-[/size]
tp.gif
[size=28pt]-[/size] [size=28pt]-[/size] [size=28pt]-[/size] [size=28pt]-[/size][size=28pt]-[/size] [size=28pt]-[/size]

[size=12pt]Note: These plots are ideas only. They are not set in stone. Things can be changed and altered to suit the tastes of both of us.
That means changing it to add in your idea or adding a more Fantasy feel or non-human (including furry) character in it, then I am happy.
[/size]​

Digimon___Crest_of_Kindness_by_SunshineCasy.gif
[size=18pt]Story Based Plots[/size]
[size=14pt]Plots that are Story Based with sex in-between[/size]

Fantasy Arranged Marriage
Possible non-human -

The kingdom of Dunstarr had just repaired itself after a earthshattering war with another land. It's king has began building friendships and alliances with all settlements, tribes and kingdoms, to avoid such a war again.

The king reaches out to a tribe living in (the forest? Mountains? Hills?) and they accept his offer of peace....only if the princess weds the leaders son. The king accepts at his daughters dismay. The wedding happens at the castle, and then return home to the tribes settlement to consummate.
The son is due to become tribe leader any day now and it will bring new problems to the couple.
Others challenge him to take his place in power, as well as his honour and wife. There are attacks from other tribes and even monsters of the area.

The tribe can be anything. I came up with a few ideas-

Dragon/Griffon/monster/Direwolf taming
Dragon/Wolf ect humanoid (Furry)
Barbarians

Ideally, the men need to be physically bigger than normal people in either size or muscle. Some cuture idea could be that - They have no sence of shame or sin so public nudity is allowed as well as public lovemaking.

Post Nuclear Apocalypse / Fallout

You are a greatly feared Merc with a great bounty on your head. You take shit from no one and do not hesitate to kill a man that look at you the wrong way. You like bars were you often drink yourself into blackouts and find yourself indulging in the local girls, however many are willing. You are a skilled gunman and know how to survive. The only commitment you are used to is the commitment to complete a job to earn your caps…that was one day, you stumble on a woman who will becomes your self proclaimed partner and your life will never be the same again. With her influence, you seem to be doing more good than harm...completely by accident.

Horror Inc
Demon and Monster Slaying.

There are plenty of weak people in this world and some even call upon the soulless. This has been recorded through out out history and slowly try call more their own to the mortal universe. They normally operate in the shadows, taking over the souls of weak mortals for their own thirst for power. The only thing that stands in their way...is the Demon Slayer.

You are modern day mercenary but you are not human (or at least, not entirely). Your speciality is the murder of the evil, supernatural and horrific monsters. This kind of job pays well but are often few and far between. You often take other jobs (like assassination) are often linked to Demons and Devils. You live alone. You do own a shop for consultations and you have converted the back storage room into a living space.

You have aid. A demon woman who is within the demon gangs herself. She visits you often. Gives you tip offs on jobs and locations of dangerous demons. Indulging in eachother bodies during her visits, deeper feelings reside amongst the lust.

Your demon slayer can be non-human (Demon, devil, werewolf ect or half human half dragon, demon ect). I don't mind, get creative. Multiple forms are also accepted.

Immortality allowed but to a point (Disembowelling or decapitation means death. Anything else is survivable)

Weapons can be anything from guns to swords or both.
I do want it to be horror based, with gore and violence as well the lust between our two characters.

I have some missions ready to go...however, some ideas of demons, devils and general supernatural monsters and missions on your side would be helpful.

Saint Azura

The statue of the angel, Azura, is one of the most famous holy images in the world. A legend surounds it. The angel gave her life to seal away all the evil beings in the world, to ensure that only gods creatures walk the earth.
However, it's only half right. The angel has no significance to anyone who ever existed. The story comes from the being inside the statue. A demon, summoned from the void by a clueless Satanist, threatened the world for many years. Azreala stole souls of the living to use as currency in the void. A priest grew tired of her hellraising and vowed to stop her for good. He sealed her in an old church and a battle took place that raged violently into the night. Although slowly dying from the wounds the demon had inflicted on him, he saw a moment of weakness in the creature. With his dying breath, he sealed her within the statue of the angel along with every other evil non human. His brothers created the story to protect the statue. If any careless person was to awaken her, the terror may start all over again.
The only way Azreala can release herself, is by connecting her soul to a human. This allows her to remain on the mortal plain. However it does mean that she isn't in full control of herself, the human is. Only the pact maker can control her powers, allowing her to use it or not. He also shares this powers and his mood greatly effects his demon. With the release, comes the release of everything else inhuman.

You are the poor soul that this demon has latched onto. After a strange encounter with the statue, you've woken the next morning to find the demon in your bedroom. However, she cannot control you as she has done with previous humans.

Hail My God
Expect - Horror, action and adventure. Mainly for Medieval Fantasy but can switch to Modern on request.
Non human male Deity wanted.

Its very basic but an overal overview of the plot is that the main religion of the world is worshiping Saint August. A person, gender and age unknown, is said to have once brought peace over the realm and his/her journey of world peace was all recorded in a book donated to the Church of August by an unknown, hooded individual. Anyway, thousands of years has passed since that day and the legend of August is now worshiped worldwide, hoping that one day the fabled Saint will return to the planet to bring back the peace he/she once brought to the world.

However, there is a rival church. The House of Aragos. It had long existed before August but since the 'teachings' of August were introdused, the House has somewhat been shunned. Aragos is the name of the 7 deities that exist along side the planet. Unlike the fabled August, these deities are able to desend onto the mortal plane as long as they bound to someone. In order for the beings spirit to be intertwined with the deities, he/she must sacrifice something. It cant be another person, a place or a thing...it must be something from ones own body. Sight, Taste, Emotion, Mortality ect. Once the pact is made, it is impossible to hurt eachother physicully and emotions are somewhat shared, or at least feel what the other is. The lesser being can share some of the deitys unearthly powers as long as the deity allows it. The pact can be broken at anytime with the consent of both, or can be forcefully broken by the Altar of Aragos, however done...the sacrifice is lost to the lesser being forever.

A great doctor resided in the biggest church of August. He was known throughout the world and proclaimed his gift was from August to help bring peace once more. However, the doctor was obbessed over death. If his gift was given to him by god, then why was he unable to heal everyone? In secret, the doctor studied the lost art of Necromancy and claimed to the world that August had given him the power to cure death itself. People from all over the world brought their dead to him and he resurected them one by one. However...he could only give life to the body as an empty vessle. He could not return the soul. Although the dead walked, that was all they remained. They still began to rot from the inside out but Doctor later proclaimed that he was infact August incarnet. He created sick and twisted beings from the parts of other animals and humans and brought life to them, claming that he had created another race or animal. The powers began to twist his soul and soon began to rise bones from the soil. He desended into Madness and retreated deep into the mountains where he contiues his sick obbsession, and his determined to bring peace to the world by taking away the living and bringing them back as mindless dead.

Assassins Creed
Two Plots
A) To be set during Brotherhood
B) 2013 - No more Animus

A) Im looking for someone to play either Ezio or an OC or both for this plot, as well as temps and other canons that will be shared with me. You will need two characters for this – A 2012 character and a 1500s character so yes...we will be using the animus.
It will start off with my character infultrating Abstergo to bust you out. You can have been there Long Term or Short Term. Anyway, my character frees you, killing security as we go. Our small team transports us to Italy to hide out inside a Theives Guild building, where we set up shop.
We will each take turns using the Animus and flirt and whatever else happens
The bleeding effect will happen here! So, they will take on their ansessors skills to join your fellow assassins against Abstergo!
(If you choose to be Desmond, this would be reversed to Desmond breaking my character out of Ubstergo)

Our 1500s characters would have been around during Brotherhood, so you can take some of events from the game and claim you were apart of it or working behind the scenes.
5 years after the events of Brotherhood, it has come to light that a new religious cult group is said to hold the Shroud of Eden, the cloth that has been in many hands including Mario and Giovanni Auditore, Jason(and the Argonauts) and even Jesus Christ. It was taken from Cesare Borgia after his death and thus has spawned this cult. The Shroud has been used to heal wounds of varying severity, mending injuries ranging from stab wounds to birth defects. It speaks in an almost kind voice that constantly offers healing, and urges its users to not believe in their own frailty. However, it is also known to cause severe hallucinations, and in extreme cases, can also seem to tear a person from the inside out.
The leader of this cult has come to his knees to these hallucinations and believe the figure in them is a god called St.August. He built his own church and only the strongest of people are allowed to join, those who don’t are butchered in the name of August. Their name is quickly getting around Italy and their promises are luring people to join.
Missions and events are up to us to make up along the way
The years will work much like Assassins Creed 2 worked, jumping into random years that the events occured. So as the two Assassins relationship blossoms, they could very well get married, have children or own a home...anything, between the years that nothing happens, so that is a possibilty for some character development.

B) No more Animus.
The year is 2013.
Little to the worlds knowledge, some of the world influential people are members of the Assassins Creed and those who gain power to stand on the pedestals of the world are Templars. The world is becoming a corrupt place. There is no better time to start a revolution, even if the people do not know who it is being lead by. Assassins - You are not alone. The world is on your side. Rise the people up, lead them and use it to complete your last missions. Assassinate the corrupt Bankers, Leaders and Politicians and take away their power - The Pieces of Eden. Give the power back to the people...

This can be set in any country. Names of cities do not have to be real. Templars can be made up, does not have to be ACTUAL people...We will both play Assassins as our main characters and other character as and when we need them. The only actual people I would like to use is the Hackvatist group, Anonymous. They are the 'Assassins' of our modern world and would like to use them and their resent efforts to get people to protest and add them to our game.
Weapons will reflect the technology of our world. The story will revolve around getting people to protest and stand up, while the Assassins kill and take the Pieces to prevent further Templars coming into power. Open to ideas and brainstorming.
The Unicorn Mask
You are the king of a large city and you are married to your childhood sweetheart. She is constantly followed by her personal assistant, a young woman in a Unicorn mask. She is forced to wear this mask under strict orders by the Queen, your wife, and she is not allowed to take it off until her work is over, nor is she allowed to speak to you without permission. Secretly, she is falling in love with you. However, she has a secret of her own. She is an assassin from the local assassins guild. War is brewing in the north.

Final Fantasy

Im looking into rewriting, yes....rewriting the whole plot to Final Fantasy 7 and 9.
The main two will be played by our own creative OCs.
The timeline of the story must be played out, but you can change the events within it. This may cancel out other events in the story, but its okay as long as the majority of the story is played.
Either parts can be played by either gender, but the pairing must be MxF.
Our OC doesnt have to be in anyway like the characters!!! They are up to you! (However, if you wish…you can play the cannon, you can or have and different character but with the same characteristics as the cannon)
Don't worry about messing up the plot or having a script, as long as the main events are carried out, they can be played in any way.

Get creative!!! I am happy to discuss anything with you. All ideas are IDEAS only. Nothing set in stone.
Please PM me with the form below so we can get brain storming.

Final Fantasy 7

Cloud and Tifa’s roles to be replaced by our own OCs
I would prefer Tifa’s role

Ideas and examples -

I'd like to play the whole story therefore I'd like to start before the Nibelhiem insident and play from there onwards to the main story. That way there is a feel for Zack's death that the original story didn't have.

Make different choices like maybe your character does make it to SOILDER as Cloud didn't.
We can work out details. I have plenty in mind ;D

Final Fantasy 9

Zidane's role will be replaced by OC. Garnet doesnt have to be, the OC can just be an 'add-on' to the team.
Wouldn’t mind either role

What if the plan wasn’t to steal the Princess but to steal treasure or money? This would leaving the summoning power left to what would be Garnet’s role to my role leaving Garnet corrupt like her mother? Zidane’s role would have to be in someway non-human for the story to work out, but doesn’t have to be a tail. Could be other animal features, horns or neko like...or even not human at all.

Destiny.gif
[size=18pt]Sex Based Plots[/size]
Plots that are sex based, with some story line.
Pokemon Added.

Its Complicated

You are studying to take over the family business (Can be whatever you want - doesn't have to be business. Could be a recording studio, restaurant or shop). Your mother is away for social leisure most of the time, and your father at work or away on business. They feel that you are far too busy to take care of yourself, so they hired a maid for you. Little to their knowledge, you've been having an affair with this maid for quite a few months now, in secret. But your parents have other plans for you...to marry your childhood friend.

The Debt

Since leaving education, you have managed to succeed highly in business. You have unmatchable luck and with it you have made yourself more money with the take over of other businesses. However, there is one thing you do want and havent managed to yet gain. Your childhood friend. You lost contact with her during college, when she went off for a gap year and you stayed to study, before you had the chance to tell her how you felt about her. You gained information that her brother had racked up a huge debt for his gambling addiction and once the amount of money had finally sunk in, he took his own life, leaving your childhood friend with the debt.
You bought the debt from the collection agency, totalling at $2.5 million. Having to sell everything she owned, your friend is soon to be made homeless. You provide her with her only solution.
Live with you and to pay off her debt, you pay her $3000 for every time you have her. This way, you hope she will fall in love with you.

Pokemon
Looking for people to play actual pokemon for these plots, or pokemorphs
Roles can be reversed, but I will only play Pokemorphs.

The Gym Leader
He/she is the Gym Leader of --- city. He/she is well respected within the pokemon community, and often helps out and is apart of the citys council. As well as testing trainers and giving out badges, he/she also helps out with the police and Pokemon Rangers.
However, behind closed doors...he/she has a spiecal relationship with his/her prized pokemon. Such a relationship is frowned upon, but he/she cannot give the same affections to anyone else.
(Would like correct genitals... except barbs)

Warning - Adult Images. Use for inspiration and referral.

Pokemon (+ trainers)

http://file.yyz.chan.yiffy.tk/114597/13416833822093279061.png
http://file.yyz.chan.yiffy.tk/87960/1294762302934238477.jpg
http://file.yyz.chan.yiffy.tk/114614/13417319791250016775.jpg
http://file.yyz.chan.yiffy.tk/87785/1294426704648580268.png
http://file.yyz.chan.yiffy.tk/84135/12882736151645639724.png

Pokemorphs

http://file.yyz.chan.yiffy.tk/89872/13006275822114467603.jpg
http://file.yyz.chan.yiffy.tk/5854/1210856573232248810.jpg
http://file.yyz.chan.yiffy.tk/90624/13036380711201969559.jpg
http://file.yyz.chan.yiffy.tk/90626/13036381731782353494.jpg
http://file.yyz.chan.yiffy.tk/93457/1313074377968283853.jpg
http://file.yyz.chan.yiffy.tk/6381/1211192171174813845.png

Digimon
(Would rather play tamer)
Its been about a month since the Digivice fell from the sky and its related Digimon escaped from her personal laptop. It's been hard to hide him from the real world. He always said he was here to protect her...and only until recently has she found out what he is protecting her from. Digimon are leaking into the real world and only herself and her Digimon can help.
In the meantime, her parents believe she has a new addiction with a stuffed toy. Taking it to bed, college and even in the shower with her. Luckly, they don't know of its real identity or the activities they have began exploring together.

Digimon -

http://file.yyz.chan.yiffy.tk/9368/12143131891163228416.jpg
http://file.yyz.chan.yiffy.tk/9368/12143131891163228416.jpg
http://file.yyz.chan.yiffy.tk/13090/1217457849234112814.jpg

Rich Man's Slave
Non Human
(Can be Role Reversed into Rich Woman’s Slave for myself to be Dom)

Since the 60s, the Pentagon have been conducting underground experiments on humans and animals, taking children from orphanages to use in their work. All failed until the early 90s, and they managed to start keeping their creations alive by genetically modifying them. This led to the creation of many new races. Of course there were medical complications which took them into the the early 00's to fix, and the fruits of their work became healthy beings. The government then came clean about their experiments and tried to introduce this new race into the world and they were instantly rejected by 95% of the world. Human rights protests broke out and blamed them for playing God. They needed to get rid of these beings and the human rights laws prevented them from 'putting them down'. So, they sold them to people willing to buy them and also buy them out of the credit crunch. You, have just inherited your fathers home grown business and you want to expand on it and make it bigger. Everyone has their own deep dark fetishes and you plan to play on them. Your new non-human pet loves you deeply for it and wants nothing more than to make you happy. You use her and 'pimp' her out to potental business partners. Have her sit by you as you barter and everyone takes the bait.

Keep It Secret - From my girlfriend(MxF)/boyfriend(FxF)
Hardest thing about it is...no one suspects anything

You've been going out with a girl/boy for a few months now. Everything is going great but for one thing. She's/He's still a virgin and too nervous to take it any further with you/not satisfying you. You try to encourage without forcing but with no result. Growing increasingly frustrated, you release all your sexual frustrations on one person and she isnt your girlfriend/boyfriend. You've always found her attractive and now you are Sex-Friends behind your girlfriends/boyfriends back. You both take advantage of any alone time together. Feelings for each other rise in you both but you despite what you are doing, you still love your girlfriend/boyfriend and become confused with what you should do.
(She could be either a friend or someone who asked you out)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom