Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blackswells Village

Karameida

Sometimes a Dream, Sometimes a Nightmare

DarkVillage.jpg

Blackswells Village, a small dilapidated little place that is perpetually covered in a darkness akin to twilight.
The people never smile, no children ever laugh.
Strangers are far from welcomed and are watched from shadowy doors.
Mistrust and disgust are all that fill their gaze.
Be so very careful when treading these streets, it's not uncommon for them to murder, a stranger whose passing through.

61-1-1_zpsea79a0cf.jpg

Name/Nickname : Celia / Mary
Attire : Attire
Tagging : No one

Celia smiled looking down at her handy work. The boy couldn't have been older then her, thoug he looked younger. She hadn't been nice to him, that was easy to tell just by the site of the body. It looked liked she had broken his right femor. The left was clearly sticking out of his leg adding to the slow growing pool of blood under him. The main source looked like it was coming from another piece of bone clearly visiable in the man's neck. She knelt down getting a better look. The bone turned out to be part of the humerous. It was a pretty site, if you like watching people die. "Oh look! I missed both your jugular and carotid artery.....mostly. Okay maybe I nicked one, but i can't tell which." Suddenly a laugh she hadn't known she was holding back burst out. It started off as a giggle, that made her bite her lip to try to stop it. Instead it only helped push her further till she was smaking the floor splattering blood onto her face, as she tried to breathe. Tears ran down her face and she decided to try to stand up, anything to focus on was what she wanted.

She got only halfway up before the voices started coming back to her. The laughter died on her lips the voices her muscles locked in place tensing so hard they were instently hurting. She wanted to scream, make any kind of sound but nothing happened. Only her mouth opened and closed a few times before remaining closed. She forced herself to swallow just to prove she still had control of her own body. I can ingnore them. All of them, and I will. She repeated the thought in her mind till one by one her muscles started to relax. By the time she could move again her legs were shaking and refused to hold her up any longer. With a thud she landed next to the man's body. Blood soaked into her skirt as she sat remembering how to breathe slowly. "Well... I guess I forgot that was there." She gave a nervous chuckle and shook her head. Her ears were ringing from the sudden silence.

She crawled away from the body guessing that she was far enough away from the mirror, she tried to stand infront of, before getting back up. With protesting knees she got up having to lean heavily against a wall, that was thankfully bare. "I need to remember where I am.....Or if I hadn't killed him I would have an answer." She banged her head against the wall trying to think past the fog that always seemed to come over her when she travled too far in the mirror world, or when her mind tries to overload from the noise. "I guess either way I look at it I am screwed unless I want to go outside.....wait I'm going to school....right?" She made a fustrated noise and smacked her hand agaimst the wall giving her head a break. She looked around glancing at the trail of blood she had made from her skirt. I'll just take a look out a window then maybe something will jog my memory. With a nod to herself, she moved to a window grateful there were few mirrors left in the house.

Outside the town looked dark and miserable. A sad place for any creature to want to live in. 'But they don't. And I can't go out there. BlackSwells Village. I remember he wanted to play and he played everynight for too long. I guess I really wanted to play too.' She chuckled again the sound a good deal more relaxed. It didn't take her long to start pacing the house looking for another way out that wouldn't be the mirror. She just needed to get out of the house and out of the villiage. 'Yeah just that easy. Covered in blood and not seen going in. Like taking candy from a baby' She sighed wondering around letting her mind wonder to anywhere else. Moving was what was keeping her from freaking out again, afterall if someone happened to walk in she would have to speak....hopefully she would be able to.

Back
Top Bottom