Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Insert fancy title here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Queenofthegreen420

Meteorite
Hello, and welcome to my request thread. I am new here to the site, I use to role play on a different site, but I took a yearlong brake with senior year in high school and prepping for college. But I’m back now and looking to get back into the swing of things. All I ask for is patience on my post length, I’m rusty people.
I’m super craving a medieval fantasy role play. I have no plot, but when I use to role play it was always realistic modern, and I want to branch out. I’m really open to most anything though, just shoot me an idea and we can talk from there. I also do not want just a smut fest. I want story, plot, love, drama! Don’t get me wrong I love some smut, but I don’t want a smut based rp.
Well, I guess that’s it, I’m sure I will update this thread in time but for now that’s all I really have to say. Oh! I want to role play in PM’s. I forget about threads easily and then people think I ditched them.
Okay, now I’m done, Hope to hear from you soon!

I would like to RP with you, but I only do it in threads. I can understand why, and kinda agree with you, which is why I usaully RP on sites that make it easier to keep track of that kind of thing.

sameo15 said:
I would like to RP with you, but I only do it in threads. I can understand why, and kinda agree with you, which is why I usaully RP on sites that make it easier to keep track of that kind of thing.
It is bad, I wish they had the same pop up notification they have for PM's for threads as well, would make my life much easier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom