Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Open Roleplayer seeking M/F RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Another Round

Meteorite
Greetings all. I'm new to these forums, though by no means new to role playing. When it comes to rps, I'm very flexible and can adjust to most anything outside scat, watersports, gore for sexual purpose, or things that may be along those lines. I prefer more detailed RP's, or at least for my fellow player to be literate. (No fun when it seems as if the other is not putting an effort into it.) Length isn't really a problem for me as I have no issue with longer or shorter RPs, granted in certain games it is more appropriate to have to be longer or shorter than in others. And while I'm not against pure sex games I do like one with a good plot and time to develop characters and such.

As I said, I am quite flexible when it comes to topics, though I have somewhat of an affinity for incest, furry, school setting (especially teacher/student) as well as more traditional romance. For more plot-centered RP's (though that is not to say that the previous subjects could not be plot-centered) a fantasy or sci-fi game could be very interesting to do, I love creativity. Of course, I am open to suggestions, and feel free to discuss anything you may want to do.

Details concerning roles and stories can (and will) be talked about, but to those interested in participating in an RP with my, please PM me or post interest right here in the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom