Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pathfinder - Souls for Smuggler's Shiv

dyll

Super-Earth
Welcome guys! Here's the set-up thread for Souls for Smuggler's Shiv. All rules are to be taken from the Pathfinder Core Rulebook. Right now, only invited players are allowed - once we get a pace going, I may consider bringing in interested new players.

I know some of you guys have previously rolled characters, and I don't mind if you just bring that stuff over. If you'd like to create a new character, feel free to take a look at the Serpent's Skull players guide (http://paizo.com/products/btpy8g6d?Pathfinder-Adventure-Path-Serpents-Skull-Players-Guide)

I don't mind if you just figure out your basic character concept and roll it as the adventure begins. We're going to focus more on the roleplaying than the statistics, and I'll keep a lot of it behind the scenes. You should have your character rolled, but there's no need to post the whole thing - when I need stats from you I'll ask for them - as long as you know, you're fine.

ALSO: I know this is in the Systems board, not the non-sexual board, but all smutty/sexy-times are to take place off-screen. You can do what you want in private, but in the thread, you guys go into the tent and we don't hear from you. :p

Back
Top Bottom