Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Grey request thread: m/f, f/f

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there~

Im looking for a semi-lit to lit (hopefully long-term) partner. I'm pretty open-minded about plot and kinks, though I prefer to play submissive or switch characters. I play a wide range of characters, not all of which are completely human.

Scenes are fine, but I prefer full roleplays, plot and all.
With plots, I prefer to come up with scenerios with my partner, though if you have one you'd like to do, Im always open to hearing plot/scenerio ideas. uvu

I generally put out 1-2 paragraphs, 3-4 for intro posts. I usually write from third person, though I'm also comfortable working in first person as well.

Some of my favorite kinks (craving *):

Biting
Rimming
Knotting*
ABO dynamics/Omegaverse*
Master/slave
Spanking
Dirty talk
Virginity
Toys
Double Penetration

my f-list: http://www.f-list.net/c/fawnstep

Im open to pretty much anything, unless it's otherwise marked on my f-list.

I don't have any preference as to where the rp takes place, whether in the forums or through pm.

Writing sample:

Rain. She hated rain. When she'd been a great warrior, here had been shelters and elves to wait on her hand and foot, bringing hay and warm water and blankets... Seppa shook her head with a sharp snort, clamping her tail to her rear and pinning her ears back in annoyance. Why even bother to dwell on such things? There were no elves here. No hay, no warm water, and certainly no blankets. She might as well forget it. Her nostrils flared, searching for the scent she had been following for months now. It was there. Faint, but it was there. She shook her head again and drove on, her hooves thudding dully on the soaked ground. A sudden change in the sound of the rain falling up ahead made her raise and turn her head slightly, gazing into a direction she could not see facing forward. A huge stone building. Or it had been. Now it was just a ruin. A relic from the past of the humans, once great and now crumbling to the ground forgotten. Perhaps it would provide shelter...

A sudden waft of air brought Seppa to alert, her head shooting up, ears pricked forward, nostrils flared, her legs and muscles stiff and ready to move quickly. She drew breathes in and out in sharp, hard snorts. The scent. It was so strong. The demon she'd been following for weeks now had to have been through here recently. Maybe it was even still here. She extended her walk, wincing and giving a slightly pained snort as she stepped onto the hard marble. Once she had worn silver shoes, but they'd fallen off years ago. The hard ground pained her hooves, but she ignored it and pressed on, all of her senses alert to her surroundings.

She followed the scent through the maze of crumbled marble and fallen pillars, ears swiveling back and forth. There, ahead. She froze, ears twitching back and forth as she took in what was before her. It looked human and most probably male. She snorted and pinned her ears, dropping her head and snaking forward, glaring at the creature on the crumbled statue. The closer she got, the more obvious it became that she wouldn't be able to reach him. Not with anything that might cause damage. She'd have to gallop and jump. There would be no second chance. She gathered her muscles and then...that voice. That damned voice. What if she landed wrong? If she broke her leg she was done for. What if this creature wasn't the one she'd meant to follow? She had to make sure before she harmed it.

As she moved ever closer, she slowly relaxed, her ears flicking out to the sides and her tail swinging back and forth slowly. Something about it's presence calmed her. She had to fight it. It had be killed. Seppa froze several paces away, raising her head and pricking her ears, snorting sharply.

"You there!" She bellowed, flicking her tail, the wet strands stinging her legs and flanks. "Name yourself!" She had to at least know what it's name was before she killed it. At least she should honor it's spirit, no matter how evil. Shouldn't she? Damn the weak one's influence. "Answer me!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom