Cass's Cast of Characters, and Ideas!! (Looking for M for MxF) No Ideas this moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please PM me ONLY with any interest.

Please do not ask me about Kinks, I do not write to your desires. I write to have fun, and create a story with someone that can have sex in it instead.

Ok so this is where I will list any ideas or characters I am looking to write with. I am not all that creative with fancy request thread stuff, but I like to think I am a decent writer and I run all my stuff through word, so should be free of spelling errors at least though it like to fight me on grammar. :p I usually adapt to my writing partner, so if you give me short posts I might write just as much or a little more. Give me long posts, I will give you longer post also. Though it is imperative you give me something to reply to in the posts, short or long if there is nothing to actually reply to I won't be a happy camper.

I am easy to get along with, I am not going to give a list of my likes and dislikes. Dislikes mainly are anything gross and disgusting. Anything else, we will see what comes between the characters.

So I have a few characters and story ideas right now I would love to write with again, looking for strong writers and preferably strong characters. Though that can be discussed at the time, reading plot any other things if you are interested. Please PM me only, that is going to be the only way I know you are interested.

Oh one more thing, please do not ask me about Incest. I will not do a story strictly about it, if it is something that comes up in the plot later maybe if it works for the story. But do not lead with that, even adding it into a plot I will need some major convincing on it.

Lily is one of my few sweet girls that I like to write, can go many ways with the story. But kind of enjoy the action and adventure with her.

And though I do have her a Bisexual, I am looking for a Male character to write with her.

Name: Lily Dolgonosov

Sexual Preference: Bisexual

Physical Description: Shoulder length blond hair, soft brown eyes. 5’4” and petite. Wears rose and brown colors, and soft pinks to accentuate her femininity. Her clothing is always tasteful, tending towards floral prints, and pink colors. Most clothing will fit her, but not usually too tight. No tattoos, but she has been thinking about getting one.

Lilly_zps6f498c88.jpg

Biography: Lily is the daughter of Russian Mob Boss Rurik Dolgonosov, to most he is a business man but most know better. She was raised in the States, and is as American as apple pie. She is also the apple of her father’s eye. While he doesn’t keep her on a tight leash, he is very protective of her. She knows of his dealings, but both her and her father keeps her out of any of them.

Lily has taken college classes for computers, and with some of her own direction and dealings with some of the wrong people. She has learned many of the shady areas of the computer world, in short she is a hacker. And this is something she keeps tight under wraps, not even her father knows of this.

Her personality is sweet, with a hint of naïve though if that is for sure or not. Not many people have found out. She is a bit clumsy in words, and sometimes movement. She may seem like she trusts easily, and helps everyone she can. But she does know better than to trust anyone fully. There is a lot to Lily people don’t know.

Taken[/color]]
Looking for something interesting, Reggie is a character I have used in the past who had potential but just never ended up getting far because the same person pulled out on me twice while in the middle of writing both. I originally made her for a Fables Graphic Novel game, where we took the idea and made it our own. She had originally been the Evil Queen from Snow White, but had her powers reduced as well as her age once she came into the real world. So she ended up this early 20 something goth looking girl who read fortunes and was addicted to video games. Plus an inner struggle with not having all the power or standing in the world she once did. I would love to play that side of her again, but I need a decent partner to figure out an interesting story to set her in.

The other version I have of her, is just a regular 20 something, that ended up running a fortune telling shop in what ends up being a rather strange and paranormal town. She doesn't have much of anything in powers herself. But she had gotten very good at reading people, and that helps her make a small living day to day. She is a loner, addicted to video games like her original self. And just has a sarcastic attitude, which makes it difficult for anyone to get close to her. Her background is she was in a mental hospital while growing up, there is a bunch more to make things rather interesting and brings her to why she is who she is now. But I would rather someone find most of it out in game as they try to get to know her. Again looking for someone to help me with figuring out a decent story to drag her into and willing to put up with her crap until they can manage to open her up.

PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE ONLY LOOKING TO GET YOUR KINKS OFF, NOT INTERESTED.

Just to let you know also, I don't mind the sexual side of writing but I do want plot and writing also. I play them with heart, and feeling. While I don't mind a good sex scene, I like there to be reasoning for it and not just to write out a bunch of sex. I love interaction of the characters, and how things come about between them. I hope that makes sense, please PM me if this sounds of interest for you.

This Bio is based on the second version above, but can be changed and adjusted depending on the plot and story agreed upon.

Name: Reggie Sterling

Looks: Dark is the best way to describe her, long purple hair down her back but that is just the mood that has hit her at this moment. Lavender eyes that look soft, though they feel like they can pierce you from miles away. Which are contacts of course, but she will never admit to it. She is thin with a good set of curves, 5’4” in height. Lip piercing, and tends to keep to the pale and dark colored make up of a gothic type. Clothing is also dark, likes leathers and some revealing things though at the same time no one can complain she doesn’t wear enough.

sexy-gothic-girls-15_zps5fb34c27.jpg

Personality: Upon first meeting she can be a bit rough around the edges, a bit sarcastic especially to those who talk down to her. She is smart, and will show it sometimes and she can also be quite sweet also but she doesn’t show that to everyone. She tries very hard to hold up the persona the mask she shows on the outside, which is strong and a bit untouchable at times. Inside though she can be quite frail and delicate, deep down things affect her more than she tends to show.

Background: Not much to say so far, she didn’t like where she was at before so she moved to this place they called Briarwood, IL to see if she could find a better life. She doesn’t talk about her life before much, in fact she tends to close up when asked about it getting just a little more mean towards the person asking the question.

Now she has a small business reading tarot cards, and palms, and anything else that can be read to pretend to tell the future. She has her own little hole in the wall that she decorated with awful things to make it look mysterious and gothic the kind of place people expect to walk into to get their fortunes told. Of course she doesn’t actually have any real power or anything, but she is pretty decent at reading people so she makes a decent enough amount to live though not in the biggest of apartments or anything like that she makes due.

Hobbies: People watching, and a slight addiction to video games.

Sexual Orientation: Hetero

Sexual Likes: Can range from vanilla to some darker things depending on her mood.

Sexual Dislikes: Bathroom stuff, and assholes

Ideas

Ok so I had a dream, and this idea keeps sticking and expanding in my head. Would be easier for me to talk to a potential partner regarding this, rather then putting it all out there as it isn't fully formed in my head. My character a Female Dom, known as the Discipliner. And a Male Dom, who is known for being a ladies man always a new girl on his arm. They are part of a group opening up an Elite D/s club, the Male Dom the back bone of the club the one putting the time and effort into making it something great. Others are investors, my character tends on the legal side of things. My character is known to be one who punishes at the Club, one who doesn't directly give or get pleasure from what she does. She makes examples out of trouble makers, and it works for what they need. Of course everyone knows there is just something a little off about her.

The thought is mainly a bit of a romance type story, Male and Female Dom's interactions, among some other troubles they get into draw them together. Possibility of Male Dom taking her down the road as a submissive, if he can break her out of her hard shell. Of course feelings intensify between them along the way. Good story for some trouble and drama. Not looking for anyone to break her.

Please PM me if this sounds interesting to you.

RE: Cass's Cast of Characters, and Ideas!! (Looking for M for MxF)

Have some new characters added, please take a look!!

Bump-Still looking for both characters.

Bump-Looking for Lily still, gave a bit more of an update in her ideas

Bump-Still looking for a Knight in Dark Armor for Lily any takers?

Mob Bosses Daughter has been Removed, but Rocker Chick is back up again. Lola is still looking for her tall, dark, mysterious guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom