Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kiroz is looking for roleplays [Deep plots over smut/ Seekin Lit Partner]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiroz

Super-Earth
My name is Kiroz, I am from a place inside your mind. I am very open minded in terms of roleplay, I can be either dominant or submissive however that does not define me. I love a roleplay with a good plot in it, a plot that makes me come back to reply every time I got a new reply. Pure sex roleplays gets to get very boring with time. I am a literate person, that means I will always strive to do my best in every post I do, I can be very descriptive in a lot of stuff however if you give me little I will give you little. Give me ten paragraphs and I will give you ten paragraphs. I can play any gender and I can play npcs without any problems, now what you been waiting for, plots.​

Pairings:
Dom x sub
Master x pet
Brother x Sister (or brother)
Father x Son (or daughter)
Teacher x Student
Principal x Student
Survivor x Survivor
Boss x Employee
Plots:

Plot 1:New Guy in Class

One night you arrive into the local pub, just a place to relax and perhaps get picked up by guys. You notice a guy drinking in the corner of the bar, this car appear to be very handsome and very sexy. Slowly you approach him and before you begin talking he blows you off. However being the type of girl that don’t give up you keep at it and start a conversation with him. That night while driving you got into a car accident and lost consciousness. Waking up in a huge house you see him on a corner and he breaks the truth to you, you are no longer human but a vampire. He found you on the street and made you drink his blood before dying. Now bound to him you start to grow feelings for him and slowly but surely hunger begin to take hold of you. Will you beg him for help or will you die of thirst?

Plot 2: Locked

Mc is Yc boyfriend and he just made the biggest mistake of his life, cheated on you with your sister. After a lot of begging you agree to take him back under one condition, for him to lock himself in a chastity cage and give her the keys to it. Reluctantly he agreed and ordered the chastity cage however she told him that she would not speak to him until he had it on his hands, only then she would take him back. Now the chastity device arrived and she would turn from his girlfriend to his mistress.

Freak
FxF, FxMul

Mc is the schools freak, she never got along with anybody and everybody seemed to reject her and make her life a living hell. She never talks to anybody and never trust anybody with any of her secret, especially her biggest one. She has ESP which enables her to read people’s thoughts, due to this her family rejected her and just paid her a small apartment and bought her clothing and food from time to time if she did not bother them or even looked at them. She had no family and no friends which makes her the school’s freak.

Yc is a new girl at school, she has no idea of the power Mc has. Yc always sees Mc along and people looking at her with disgust. However you have no idea why would anybody ignore a girl like that. You begin investigating and quickly find out of her powers. Never having met anybody with her powers before you decide to talk to her, little did you knew she found out all of your secrets in less than a second. Now knowing why she is ignored…

- You fall in love with her and try to get her to be liked by more and more people.
- Join the rest of the students into bullying her and making her life a living hell.
- I am looking for people that can rp more than one character on this one, I am looking for bullies as well as whatever roll Yc might fill.

I'm defiantly interested in role playing with you.
I too am a very open minded person but it's hard to find others willing to switch genders or a dom/sub role in any kind of story.
I will role play just about any type of story but there has to be one hell of a good plot involved because pure sex isn't going to satisfy my rp cravings.
Would you like to read a few of my plot ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom