Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Muphoric's RP ideas - all welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muphoric_Gleaming

Meteorite
Hi. I'm Muphoric :p and this is my request thread.

About me as a role play partner---
  • I am literate. I'm ok with semi-lit for IMs.
  • In order of preference I like PMs, forum or email. IMs are also good if I have a rare chunk of time in one sitting.
  • The central character(s) I write will usually be male and heterosexual, though I'm happy writing many characters.
  • I'm happy writing dominant and submissive characters, characters that switch or characters that don't fit any of those molds.
  • I'm looking for role plays that are plot driven rather than simple smut scenes. If you're familiar to me as a role play partner and have a craving for something quick and dirty I'll surely oblige. Mainly I want interesting sexy stories though, so keep that in mind when contacting me.

Favorite settings---
  • Modern day
  • Alternative reality
  • Sci-Fi (hard sci-fi or fantasy)
  • Mystery

My general F-List is here--- Jacob Jensen

Stories and Cravings---

Not much to see atm. I'll add to this.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Thirst – vampires, romance

If you've seen the strange and sexy film Thirst (2009) I would love a role play with the same theme and concept of vampirism. Two people start a love affair but one of them has become a vampire very recently and is struggling to adjust. Inevitably things spiral out of control. Possible pairings---

Priest -x- Unhappy wife
Outpatient -x- Doctor
Private Teacher -x- Music Student (evening lessons, of course)
Night club owner -x- DJ

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Dead Space – survival horror, sci-fi

I'm interested in an original story set in the nightmarish world of Dead Space. Ideally the character you write should have a motive beyond merely surviving and danger won't be a perennial factor. Maybe your character is a religious devotee of Unitology, seeking a scientific breakthrough, wishing to atone for something in their past, seeking a vengeful confrontation with someone or something, or whatever you can think of that you'd find interesting. Possible pairings---

callous mercenary -x- ace engineer
dangerous criminal -x- xenobiologist
military medic -x- saboteur hacker
misanthrope assassin -x- geisha android

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom