Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Back and Ready to Play!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silvermyst

Star
*** I AM ALWAYS OPEN TO IDEAS OR OTHER RPS PAIRINGS SOOO PLEASE IF YOU HAVE AN IDEA PM ME AND LET ME KNOW!! I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHAT I THINK!*** :-D

I am also willing to play multiple characters!

I am looking to do an rp with lots of detail that is rich and long lasting. Anyone of the pairings below I can come up with plots for, so please message me if you wish to rp!

**UPDATE! I am really into romance rp right now. So, if you are up for that then let me know!**

Pairings I am craving: the more * the more I want.
Master/pet - pet could be neko.***
Teacher or princpal/student ******** I could be teacher too
Father/Daughter***
Brother/Sister***
Vampire/Innocent girl***********
Kidnapper/Victim**
Demon/Human**
Prince/Princess*******
Prince/Commoner*************
Something with tentacles in it.*****
Demon/Angel**
Samuri or Ninja/Regular Girl***********

Major Kinks:
Romance
Bondage
Rape
Slight Abuse
For more look here http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Silversmyst

Things I refuse to do:
Urine
Scat
Gore
Fisting

I'd be willing to do a teacherXstudent romance RP with you. I have a few scenarios in mind. I'm detailed, but as a warning I might not be as detailed as you like, and if it turns out that I am, I apologize for it.

ShadowMaster said:
I'd be willing to do a teacherXstudent romance RP with you. I have a few scenarios in mind. I'm detailed, but as a warning I might not be as detailed as you like, and if it turns out that I am, I apologize for it.

That is fine. Tell me your scenarios.

Silvermyst said:
ShadowMaster said:

That is fine. Tell me your scenarios.

In summery:
Student get's detention on purpose to be alone with the teacher she likes, and tries to seduce him. The teacher has already figured out she got sent to detention on purpose to be alone with him, and more then happily fucks her, and let's her stay with him for the weekend. The teacher reveals he also was interested in her and the two start a relationship.

Student is flunking teachers coarse and is allowed to stay after school with the teacher to bring her grade up. She accidently shows herself off while doing the work and turns on the teacher. The teacher asks if she'd like to do something easier to bring her grade up and has her swear to tell no one, then offers to let her fuck his his meat stick, and she happily squeels yes.

im a teacher in a school of massage, you are my student and you have brought along your sister to be your practice model

Hey there, I'm a frustrated guy who's been looking and waiting around for RPs ever since I joined. I kinda like the ninja/girl setting, and I have sort of a plot for it, and so if you're interested, don't hesitate to message me. :)

Btw, I try to be as detailed as possible, so I can be either semi-lit or lit. Also, since I'm the kind of guy who likes vanilla, I'm looking forward to the romance setting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom