Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Literate Females (Long Term)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyranius

Super-Earth
Greetings,

I am looking to start a role play with an interested female. I am seeking a long term role play partner, I want to find someone who I am compatible enough with to do multiple role plays for weeks and months to come. So a little bit about myself:

I only role play via email
I prefer to start an <OOC> email thread as well to discuss the role play, discuss life, whatever. I would like to get to know the person (on a limited level). I will not be asking for phone number, address or any such thing.
I prefer a balance of story and sex. I don't just want sex and I don't just want plot.
I prefer modern role plays.
I will write 3-8 paragraphs per response depending on what is happening.
I am looking for someone who will reply at least once a day.
I am most active during the day time (7AM EST - 7 PM EST).
I prefer to have a picture of each main character, and the other primary characters of a story. It helps me write about them.

For those interested in longer term partner please feel free to send me a private message and we can discuss plot options. I'm open to your own ideas/changes to the plots below:

#1. He was just an average guy, until he won the lottery and became a millionaire. Now he has decided to do whatever, and whoever he wants. All of the women in his life that had teased or ignored him will pay, he will extract his revenge on all of them. Each of these girls are kidnapped and brought to his mansion in the remote wilderness..there is no escaping this place and the only option is to submit or face continual punishment.

Story will includes elements of non-consensual sex, incest, bondage. Story is the most smut based plot I have. Will be a total of 10 girls (roughly), but two of the girls would be classified as 'main characters'. I want someone who is comfortable writing an entire scene (including my character). Some of the sex scenes are not as important to the story and there is not a need to draw them out across multiple responses back and forth. Defiantly need a more advanced role play partner for this story.

#2. The story revolves around a boyfriend/girlfriend who have been together for three years. Recently they purchased a house and have moved in together. However there have been some difficult times as the male (me) does not believe in premarital sex. The closeness that they share now that they are living together has caused intense frustration for her. Seeing him and not being able to have him has caused her desires and needs to increase exponentially.. will she stay faithful?

Story has a more plot vs sex in it.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.

RE: M x F, Kidnapping & Non-Consent

See above. Edited the post for the current RP I am seeking.

RE: M x F, Kidnapping & Non-Consent

See above. Edited the post for the current RP I am seeking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom