I bet you've never seen this thread before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dyll

Super-Earth
Hey everybody. New RP-er, trying to get my feet wet. Not really interested in doing anything sexual, I really just feel like going on an adventure and getting up to some awesome / funny stuff.

If you have something in mind you'd like to do, I'm open to ideas, but I'm really new at this, so know that I might need a little coaching along - but I'm definitely dedicated to doing SOMETHING. At this point I'm ready to sit a character in an inn and wait for a companion to go fight goblins with.

dyll said:
Hey everybody. New RP-er, trying to get my feet wet. Not really interested in doing anything sexual, I really just feel like going on an adventure and getting up to some awesome / funny stuff.

If you have something in mind you'd like to do, I'm open to ideas, but I'm really new at this, so know that I might need a little coaching along - but I'm definitely dedicated to doing SOMETHING. At this point I'm ready to sit a character in an inn and wait for a companion to go fight goblins with.

Hi there :) Maybe we can talk and sort something out? i have a few ideas

ThePetiteFox said:
dyll said:

Hi there :) Maybe we can talk and sort something out? i have a few ideas

Maybe we can? What ideas do you have?

Errm lets see...
we meet with misfortune, the world is being taken over by (insert something cool here) So we have to stick together and fightm testing our strength and courage?

thats all i got right now.. what about you?

Howdy! I would love to do an RP with you, I am new to this particular forum and I'm not quite ready for uber mature content >.< it would be nice to try a few story driven RP's first.

I have been doing RP's for years and will do just about any genre. Fantasy, Sci Fi, Western, Horror/Supernatural etc. If you want to brainstorm some ideas let me know, I'd love to hear from you :)

~Kuro

I'm pretty much in the same boat as you guys, so anything you guys come up with, I would love to be included.

I'm into any genre, and I've been writing roleplays for years...

Kia

I would love to do this and I have many years of expertise in roleplaying.
Is there still an open slot?

Thanks

-Aphrodites's Daughter.

Hello, I'm also interested. Right now I'm in the mood of taking the role of a bad guy or a bad girl. So, if you need a villain let me now. I will be glad to rp with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom