Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for LONG-TERM RP partner! (romantic + kinks) [M/F, F/F]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corinne

Moon
Hello, I'm a 23 year old female looking for a male, as well as a female to RP with regularly. I prefer plot-based smut and am not looking for any one-shot/hook up scenarios. I'm literate and enjoy any length of responses (yes, even one to two lines, though I prefer those only when RP'ing through messenger).

My RP partners need to be relatively active, as I'm on quite often, and need to be competent in grammar and spelling. Typos are obviously a given, but for the most part I need someone who knows how to write.

I'd prefer someone whose writing style matches my own- someone who is able to articulate not only the actions of a moment but also the emotions and subtle nuances of the moment as well.

I have no preference of communication style, though I do NOT RP through PM. I have YIM, MSN, AIM, tumblr, and email and would gladly RP using any of them.

General Likes/Dislikes can be found here
--------

My interests do not go beyond human interaction- no supernatural, animal, extra terrestrial, etc. I like plots that are as close to being real as possible, using actors/actresses or famous faces as character descriptions.

My girls are usually original characters, though I'm completely willing to play any female from a TV show/Movie/Book.

Plots I enjoy include (but are not limited to):
- Incest (step families) [M/F]
- virgin/non consensual [M/F, F/F]
- sexual awakenings [M/F, F/F]
- gang bangs [M/F, F/F]
- threesomes [MMF]
- voyeurism [M/F, F/F]
- mutual masturbation [M/F, F/F]
- the use of toys [M/F, F/F]

- teacher/student [M/F, F/F]
- secretary/boss [M/F, F/F]
- maid/house owner (or hotel guest) [M/F, F/F]
- baby sitter/employer [M/F, F/F]

If you're interested, please PM me! I'd love to talk to you and discuss any plot ideas you might have :) If we work something out, I'd love to begin playing ASAP!

xx

Ok almost all those rps are right up my alley so I am totally interested in pretty much all those roleplays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom