Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sith Acolyte Looking for a Slave for Long-Term RP (The Old Republic RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never been good at maintaining a single request thread to cover every desire or depraved thought that crosses my mind and I've always found that I get better responses from more compatible partners when I make threads that outline a specific idea. The rules here dictate that I can only have two active threads at once (for each designated section), but I don't really see that being a problem. Two male requests and two female requests will be more than enough room. But I digress... We're here to talk about Star Wars, Sith, and slaves!

So yes; the basic idea is right there in the subject line of this thread. While I no longer play Star Wars: The Old Republic, I still have a love-hate relationship with the Star Wars universe and I am looking for someone who would be willing to play a female slave to my male Sith Acolyte as he carves his legacy across the galaxy. The Sith in question is a human by the name of Morvias De'Rathe. Morvias is a young man from a long line of imperial loyalists and has recently been judged to be ready for the trials of Korriban where he is now headed in the hopes of becoming a full-fledged Sith.

For those who have read my introduction thread, Morvias (or Lord Animus once he has ascended past the rank of apprentice) is a combination of my Champion, Warlord, and Master character archetypes. From the Champion, he takes a love of combat and bloodshed, a 'righteous' cause of spreading the Sith influence through the galaxy, as well as a loose code of honor that stands him out from his fellow Sith. From the Warlord, he takes an ambitious lust for power and a desire to force others to bend to his command. From the Master, he takes the attitude of most Sith - the 'knowledge' that they are a higher being than anything else in the galaxy and the 'right' to rule and judge those who are not Sith.

Hopefully that will do for a brief character introduction. When I get into detail with my characters, I have a tendency get off on a tangent and ramble on about unimportant details and I would like to keep this thread short, simple, concise. That said, I will leave the precise details about Morvias to myself and simply answer any questions that anyone might have.

Now then; in terms of Morvias' prospective slave, I am looking for a female of either twi'lek, mirialan, human, or togruta lineage (in that order of preference). Beyond that, I have no particular requirements. If you would like your character to be a willing and broken slave who grew up alongside Morvias as a De'Rathe family slave then that is fine with me. If you would like her to be a prisoner captured on or near Korriban and turned into a slave (similar to Vette), then that is also fine with me. Or maybe you want your character to be force sensitive... In that case, perhaps your character could be a rival acolyte who Morvias enslaves (unwillingly, obviously) instead of killing her or maybe a Jedi Padawan that Morvias encounters on his first off-world trial. I am open to suggestions here. I am not the kind of person to tell my partner what, or how, to play.

As far as kinks are concerned, I am very open. Scat play is a definite no (watersports aren't my favorite, but open for discussion). Gore is a definite no in an erotic sense, but I am sure that it will come up often in adventure and fighting situations. Lastly, Vore is also on the no list. This is not negotiable. I have never understood or enjoyed this kink. Outside of that, I am all for letting what will happen take a natural course. If you have any favorite kinks, please let me know so that I can be sure to include them often.

It should be noted that I am not looking for a purely smut-based RP. I will be playing a character that I developed quite some time ago and greatly enjoy playing. There will be a fair amount of story, plot, and character development... with ample amount of sex and depravity in between.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom