The Hobbit rp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

Dust
OOC: Figured I would start this rp, and see if anyone joins. Its based on The Hobbit book/movie, and I am really interested in someone roleplaying as Bilbo Baggins the most. I am open to also playing a character you want from the book/movie. A bit of the story may be changed some to fit my character into it.

ON:

Rivendale came into view and Kili felt a mixture of emotions at seeing this place where the elves lived. He was curious, and also enjoyed the view...but he was also angry just like the rest of his Dwarf kin for Dwarves and elves no longer were comrads since that time before when the elves turned away from them in a time of need. Kili sighed and looked over at Bilbo who of course was excited fully, for he felt no anger toward the elves and this was a new place for him. "Well, Bilbo Baggins, what do you think of this place?", Kili asked the hobbit was they continued toward their location. Gandalf met with a guard there, and the two talked. Kili looked around, not sure what to expect. Suddenly horses arrived and surrounded them. Kili moved with his group, ready to defend himself and help his fellow friends if need be. At around the same time, the group had attracted the certain attention of a young lady who lived in rivendale, but she was not elven. In fact she happened to be Hobbit and human, a half breed, and did not know either of her parents, and so was raised in Rivendale by her beautiful adopted elven mother. The young lady in particular was named Alana, and she had been about to go joins others for the afternoon lunch when she caught sight of a wonderful sight!..well them being surrounded by elves on horses was not wonderful, but it was wonderful for her to see new people who were different. Not elven, or a wizard. But actual dwarves! And two hobbits! Alana's heart sped up some as she felt happiness at meeting a part of herself. Her blue eyes moved over each individual and stopped on one particular hobbit, and noticed he seemed to be older then the other hobbit and had lighter brown hair. She forgot all about lunch and moved closer, mostly when the horses moved away from the group. Alana moved her pale hands across her blue gown that matched her eyes, and walked carefully in matching blue shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom