Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closed, this thread got too cluttered

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartOfTheDarkness

Promise Nothing, Deliver Less
Hello. I use to have a request thread like this, but it got too cluttered, so I decided to make a new one.

Welcome to my request thread. If you are seeing this, then hopefully you are interested in roleplaying as a Milf or lonely housewife. For this, thank you, and I hope we can have fun doing this.

As for rules, I'll go ahead and list them.
1. Please be somewhat literate. No text speak during the roleplay. I'd like to be able to understand what I'm reading without having to look up any of the words.
2. This will be mainly smut based. We can have a little bit of plot mainly to let our roleplay last longer.
3. I want these roleplays to be consensual. Both my character and your character want to do this. We can work something out with rape, but she has to end up liking it during or shortly after the deed is done.
4. If you want to roleplay with pictures, please let me know. I've been yelled at a few times because the partner expected me to post pictures and she didn't tell me anything about wanting that.
5. I roleplay through PMs and threads, no IM

As for kinks, I'm pretty much open to most things. Just no scat, watersports, vomit, vore, extreme violence, or death.

For plots, this can go many different ways. The woman could put out a want ad for a pool boy or handyman, and she tries to seduce the young man. Maybe she hires a babysitter for her child, and decides to reward him one day with her body. Maybe he's a friend of her kid, and being lonely and craving sex, she seduces him and they meet up from time to time. PM me and we can discuss something we can do.

Something I'm currently craving is turning a Milf into my slut. Perhaps my character is invited over, and he stumbles across something of her's that's suppose to be private (sexy pics, naughty costumes, toys, ect.). He decides that he wants to turn this kinky bitch into his slut, although she's not really up for it. He might use what he finds as blackmail, threatening to show the world how slutty she really is, so she initially agrees to sex. Eventually, she starts to enjoy it, making up excuses to her husband so she could go out and meet him, maybe even have sex at home while her family is in the other room. PM me if you're interested.

This last thing here is a request. If you can't do this, don't worry, it's not a requirement. I'd be really happy if I can find a few people that would be willing to play more than one female. It could be the mother's daughter, friend, coworker, a girl with a thing for my character, or even some girl picked up to join in on the fun. Maybe even have the characters do a MxFxF scene or two. Also, if you could get another female and we could do a group roleplay, that would be perfect. Just a suggestion. You don't need to worry about this paragraph if you don't want to do it.

PM me if you are interested and we can discuss a roleplay. Hope to hear from you soon. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom