Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a Cute Neko Slave Girlfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.

sameo15

Star
Hey, I am looking to do a certain RP. This will be a extended project which I plan on lasting a while. Also, I am looking for someone who has done this before, as I am experience on other sites. Just Google my username. Complete sentences and good sized posts are welcomed and appreciated. Picture appreciated.

The story will go like this: a young rich, but lonely kid about 14 comes in a slave pet shop looking for a cute slave to keep him company(or he gets buys her one way or another, but she is bred into this). Eventually, she becomes attached and loves him, and he soon notices this. The two will go through many hardships (and time skips), but they will (hopefully) get married at the end.

Anyone interested?

Bonjour Monsieur,

Allow me to introduce myself, I am Kei. I am and avid rper I would love to do this plot line with you! Please read my request thread, linked in my signature, for all details on me, including my average post length and interests, if you'd so like to know. I'd love to hear back from you soon!

Au Revoir!
Kei

Cool. Naturally, you will be the sub and I prefer her to be sweet and kind. Also, would like a photo of what she would like like on your first post. You wanna start it, or shall I?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom