Stress Releiver ( Me and ThomasRHellsing)

felinefairy666

Meteorite
M'gann stared at the now quiet Zeta-tube. Most of the gang had decided to go to a movie but she had told them that she would stay behind and clean Mt. Justice. After all, with the glare Conner was giving her she was obviously not welcome. M'gann silently pushed off the ground and floated down the hall. Conner had been cold toward her ever since she had opened up to him about her culture's relationships and they had broken up. Training was awkward...missions were awkward....everyone felt it but not a single person approached her to see what they could do to help. They all went to Conner. After all, it was more likely that he would hurt or hurt something....M'gann could take care of herself. Well they were all wrong...she was breaking inside and only one person cared. M'gann gentle laid on the ground in front of his door and knocked. The door slowly opened to reviel her savoir.
Looking through her lashes M'gann blushes as the words tumbled out of her mouth, "You want to play...Love Bite."

Thomas smiled as he looked at her "You know I am more than happy to help you pet."

Allowing the Martian into his room he said as he smacked her right ass cheek hard "Remmeber it's either Master or Thomas when we're alone baby."

He pulled the green skinned teen into a deep kiss. Like with everything else it was dominant and hard. His tongue rubbing hers, while his hands caressed her chest through her top. He'd ordered her to make her bust larger when they were alone and to slowly increase their size in front of the others. His hard torso rubbign against her back. He chuckled sightly to himself "Di you read those books like I suggested so study that top 100 sexiest women and super heroine lists the Playboy Channel did a few weeks back?"

He smirked, "I can't wait to play with your shape shifting skills."

Thomas Alexander Hellsing or Love Bite, was tall at six eight. He weight an appropriate 320 pounds for his size. Thick muscles but still lean decorated his form. White blond hair hung to the middle of his back. He's obviously been showering although a large cock was hardening behind his towel. His sapphire blue eyes arced with his neon green biokinetic energy.

M'gann shivered in pleasure as she felt Thomas touch on her chest, morphing them to fill his hand like he wanted and enjoyed. She leaned into his chest, the water that was still on his skin soaking into her white shirt. Her feather light touch ran over his chest till her hand lightly rested at the base of his towel.

"I am ready for whatever you want and need Master. I have read what you wanted and I am will to change to your every desire." Said M'gann as she looked up at him through her lashes.

Her eyes sparkled with desire and want as she licked her lips. M'gann hummed with the desire to feel his rough touch and hard body pressing her up against any surface it wanted. To be bond and pleasured in whatever way Thomas wanted. To be begging and whimpering for more but not being able to do anything about it. It's something she had tried to explain to Conner but he was disgusted and called her monster....not even trying to understand that this is how Martians were taught to love....that this was normal on her planet...that to her humans were the weird ones...

Thomas smirked, "I'm feeling Megan Fox, get naked for me."

The dominant then blind folded the green martian. When she shifted he forcefully bent her over. Using reinforced hand cuffs to keep her hands behind her back. He smirked, "Now what to do with you you little slut."

He thrust two fingers into her sex. Having a girlfriend who could manifest her own clothes was rewarding. Fingering her hard he said "I could fuck this tight cunt here and now, but that's so boring I have a better idea, and you'd better not fucking cum without my permission baby."

Thomas took an alien vibrator wand It was designed by S.T.A.R. labs meant for a martian or Kryptonian physiology. Made from dark matter and powered by a nuclear device it could literally shake a human to pieces. Basically given M'gann's human for but Martian biology it would be a mix of pleasure and too much pleasure causing pain.

Thomas attached it with a garter belt. Forcing the toy directly into her clit. Then whistling a tune hung a weight from her clit. Moving over towards the bed. He laid down and relaxed. Turing on his plasma screen T.V. Occasionally cropping her ass hard.

A small mew of pleasure escaped M'gann's lips as Thomas roughly forced her over and started to fuck her with his fingers. She loved the pleasure that she could always get from those fingers. Don't get her wrong nothing was like being fucked by his large hard cock but man were those fingers skilled. M'gann whimpered a bit at the lose of Thomas's touch as she could hear him getting the next toy ready.

A shout of pain and pleasure came from M'gann's mouth as the toy was forced onto her clit without warning. Thomas's joyous whistling was soon mixed with her moans and whimpers as the toy went to work on her. She slightly squirmed wishing that she could get at the toy with her hands. Though if she could she wasn't sure if she would removed it or push it deeper within her. Her squirming had caused it to rub just the right way across her clit causing her to moan loudly, the pleasure slightly taking over the pain. She could feel the heat growing in her core and know that she could go soon. Thomas's words of not cuming echoed in her head knowing exactly what he would do to her if she did. He cropped her ass hard and she had to bite her lip as the pain and pleasure rolled through her in waves.

"P-please...M-m-master...make the p-pain go...g-give me s-s-sweet release..." M'gann begged through her moans and whimpers, squirming to try yet again to find just that.

Thomas smirked, as he watched a TV show. Enjoying the martian turned actresses noises. When his show was over and she spoke he slapped her, most earth women would have a nasty bruise at the force but he knew the martian could control her reactions. It was more of a shock thing than pain.

He growled, "I am the one in charge cum dump, not you you are a semen storage device if you happen to get off when I do, it's more because of how much I pity you than any sort of willingness on my part."

Thomas moved slightly Putting the head of his dick at Megan Fox's throat he started skull fucking it. Fucking her throat HARD No mercy or remorse. He knew martians didn't have gag reflexes so the experience of violently gagging was always horrendous for the poor martian and yet also a good show of domination.

M'gann had know as soon as she spoke that she had over stepped her part in their agreement and she was proven right when he slapped her. It shocked her that he had decided to hit her hard enough that it had hurt a bit and that was even a slight turn on.

A whimper pasted her lips as she was moved to the head of dick and he started to pound into her mouth. She knew what it meant when he decided to do this action. Domination. It was a plain and simple show of dominance and it was a basic move that all Martian men would use on their woman when wanting to show their dominance. She could give him that...even though it didn't seem like it Thomas at least care more about her then Conner had to the point that he had done research on her species mating and sex customs.

A moan hummed in her throat and into his cock as the position she was now in caused her to press the toy harder into her clit. The pleasure and pain from below and the pure show of dominance coming from above had her shaking in excitement and pain. Her hands twisted in the cuffs behind her back and the helpless state she was in turned her on more. She felt herself tighten around the toy and knew it wouldn't be long as she moaned again the mixture of pain and pleasure that was being assaulted on her body.

Thomas groaned, her Martian throat making his hard fat dick spasm and tighten. He yanked the toy away right before she could cum. Laughing as he said "Fucking pathetic slut, thinking you could sneak an orgasm past me, so nasty, so fucking kinky."

He stuck his middle two fingers into her ass hole. Twisting them and working it, as he bit her lower back above her kidneys. He smacked her ass hard with his other hand. Teasing her cunt hoe with his middle finger he saaid, "You like that you like that?"

M'gann whimpered as he torn the toy away from her clit. Both taking her pleasure and stopping the pain. As he leaned over her, she ranked her nails along his chest as it came in contact with her bond hands. A moan humming through her chest as he began to fuck her with his fingers. Her breath came out in small grasps as he bite her back and smacked her ass, leaving a red mark no doubt.

"Yes M-master....yes!" M'gann moaned her fingers ranking again against his chest.

Thomas smirked, "Fucking dumb skank tell me, which of those actresses made you the wettest imagining me slam fucking her on my lap."

He yanked her around. Wrapping her legs around his waist. He bounced and slam fucked her hard and deep. grunting in pleasure as he bounced her hard and fast on his rod. Digging his nails into Megan's perfect ass. Grunting as he used her. He bit her neck hard pinching and twisting her nipples hard. He nibbled and sucked them. Using her body.

Megan screamed as he turned her around and slammed deep and hard into her and kept up the pace. At Thomas's urging her body slowly morphed to that of Karen Gillans, a moan of pleasure coming as he continued to bounce her hard on his rod. Her hands twisted in the cuffs again as his nails dug into her ass and using his leverage to slam her harder and faster onto his rod, wishing that she could use her hands to get more leverage. Screams and moans of pleasure echoed around the room as he bit into her neck and caused her nipples to become hard bundles of sensitive nerves.

"Oh God....Master!....Master!!" screamed Megan as she arched into Thomas's body and bucked her hips against his getting wetter and wetter with each slam of his rod deep, fast and hard within her....with each flick of his tongue over her sensitive nipples....with each bite and suck of her neck.

He laughed, "Fucking shameful you like red heads huh, I guess I shouldn't be surprised, after all they are sluts and whores, they represent you well you said you did the homework right slut, read up on all the signs of a good little human bondage slut did you Slut, did you read them all?"

He yanked her hair bouncing her so hard were she normal her tits would bruise. As he chuckled "Because I did."

With that he jammed his thumb into where a human kidney would be. IN truth it was a group of nerves on the martian body that caused a seizure like tightening of the lower muscles. This would cause an instant numbing thus M'gann wouldn't be able to cum but her lower muscles would burn even more sensitive. He seemed to know his pet was stuck as he grew even more fierce in his fucking. Pushing her off of him suddenly he grabbed a hand full of her red hair. Stroking himself twice to cum hard across her face.

Smirking he said, "You ready to get your ass pounded Karen you harpy?"

Karen, not M'gann, M'gann wasn't worth hi attention the copy the cheat useable copy was worth more attention then the Martian girl "under the mask". Thomas had done research into the correct ways to dom a female martian. He struck her pale ass hard with his left hand, "Beg for it bitch!"

As he yanked her hair, M'gann moaned her eyes rolling back into her head. But the pleasure was short lived as he jammed his thumb into a group of her nerves. She whimpered as she felt her body respond by tightening around his hard cock. The burning sensation grew in her core and seemed to set everything it touched on fire. She knew as long as his thumb stayed where it was she was getting no sweet release.M'gann whimpered as silent tears fell from her eyes to be soaked up by her blindfold as Thomas picked up his pace to one that no normal human could stand, filling her with the pleasurable pain that she desired after.

Suddenly she was being thrown away from him and moan escaped as he yet again pulled her hair roughly. She could hear his grunts of pleasure that were soon followed by him cumming across her face.

M'gann slightly licked her lips his sweet juices dancing across her tongue before she responded, "Please Thomas. Please. I'm so wet and tight at the thought of you deep inside me again. I want...no need your long hard dick roughly slamming in and out of me...you skilled fingers working my body..."

M'gann hands twisted yet again in their cuffs. Don't get her wrong she loved being helpless when it came to Thomas having his way with her but she wanted to see him. To see him roughly slamming into her and running his hands over her body. She couldn't help but whimper as the thought got her wetter and sent a shot of pleasure through her core. Get again bringing to her attentaion that Thomas had brought her to the edge several times but each time had denied her the sweet release of climax.

Thomas smirked removing the blind fold from her. He loved to keep her guessing to tease and torment her. Sometimes he'd fuck her constantly like a jack hammer slamming her until she passed out leaving her to wake up covered in his cum. He rpepared to shove himself into Karen Gillian's tight pale ass before blinking.

He hissed out as he yanked her hair, "Who the fuck are you talking too?"

Her naked pa;e ass in the air over his lap. A heavy black cutting board slammed into her ass. It sounded like a shotgun blast. Again and again, as he aid "You refer to your master as Master or God you do NOT use his name people worthy of him use hsi name and slut YOU ARE NOT WORTHY!"

After beating her ass for fifteen minutes he ordered her to stand up. Then bend over and grab her knees. Ordering her to "Spawn" ore arms so she could spread her cunt lips and ass cheeks. He focused his cell phone camera on her saying "time for your test you fuck whore, tell me the three earth kink novels and ideas specific scenes that made you the wettest I want your three most depraved and twisted fantasies and I want them NOW!"

Back
Top Bottom