Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

D&D 3.5. One on One Game Interest.

Hi. This is a pass the time game, and basically if you can sit down and just go with it. It's called One on One, but if you want to adventure with others it is fine. I just have seen people with time differences and availibility issues.
Basically, pick a campaign, and pick any of Lv.5, Lv.10, or Lv.15. Any of the hardback rules of 3.5 are available, but I may not have access to the ones you'll have.
All characters will be in the same thread, and could appear in multiple campaigns.
Seiken Detsetsu (Personal Creation based loosely off the World of Mana series)
Eberron
Faerun
Greyhawk
Rokugan
Empire of the Seven Kingdoms (Personal Creation)
And possibly others.
Campaign details will be in the rules section for the homemade ones as I manage to post them.
Current Active Threads: 5

RE: D&D 3.5. Fast Paced Free Form Game Interest.

*looks at every D&D game that's been played thus far on this board."

SA_0159_small.jpg

Good luck, though. :B Seems you've got a stable enough group that's made a home here already. :B

This sounds really cool. I'd love to play. Probably either Eberron or Empire of the Seven Kingdoms (I think PC worlds are likely to get a lot of love). I've never actually played 3.5 (I did one Pathfinder game, which I loved.)

Lv. 5, I guess?

Hi. I'm interested in playing either with one of the existing games or a completely new one using one of these settings.

-Rokugan
-Ebberon
-Seiken Densetsu

Very interested in a martial art themed game in the Rokugan setting, but i noticed you already are doing many one-on-one threads so if you don't have the time, i understand.

Edit: After reading the brief explanation of the setting, i decided Seiken Densetsu is one of the setting i'm interested in. Perhaps i can play in a region that the other players haven't played in yet? Icehelm perhaps or others.

Seiken Densetsu for Me, Harper! I'll set up my character :3

BTW, if you end up having a ton of different games, I'd be fine with including other players in our thread - I'm good for 1on1 or group stuff.

I'm a Seiken "Beta Tester", in a sense :3
I know things

I would like to start a new adventure in Rokugan if possible. My timezone is GMT +8 and i am generally free in the morning (i work at night, but sometimes i can post from work too if it's a slow day)

dyll said:
BTW, if you end up having a ton of different games, I'd be fine with including other players in our thread - I'm good for 1on1 or group stuff.

Also, Welcome to Bluemoon!

I hope everyone is enjoying their games. I'm one person, even if that's an insomniac, confessing to be insane, loony who would rather live the epic lives of his characters than the real world, despite the supernatural peril they go through, because he craves the EPIC, fighting the fight against evil face to face, wanting to go toe to toe with the devil in a no-holds, drag-outside brawl to the finish, stand in front of the open gates of Hell with nothing in hand and hold the line, but I will have to draw a line on how many games I DM. So, as of now, my limit for Active game threads is 5. Which means if someone gets back to me with their stuff, I'll be at total capacity. So, have fun! (Edit: I've decided I'll just do the best I can, and juggle as many games as people want to play.)

Warning: Weird things may happen, and demons may be dropkicked. Because of EPIC.

You are doing an incredible job from what I'm seeing both on my end and the other threads. Keep it up, and thanks!

Back
Top Bottom