Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Let's Keep It Filthy. [Female for Female]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lainafied

Super-Earth
Let's cut to the chase. I'm a literate female who's looking to roleplay with other female writers. I have a good deal of experience so I find it easier to list what I dislike, since I find a wide range of topics to be appealing. I prefer to discuss plots and share ideas instead of being relied on to come up with everything and move the roleplay along on my own.

Peeves:

I don't wish to roleplay with you if you're:

-Male
-Only play submissive characters
-Don't meet literacy requirements; at very least a well written paragraph with proper spelling, capitalization and punctuation. Eloquently written with usage of explicit details. Lay on the descriptions and such, I do love reading and responding to full paragraphs.

I won't do the following roleplays:
-Incest
-Lolicon
-Furry
-Het
-Yaoi
-Futa

Currently Craving:
-Multiple Partners
-Switch Characters
-Very Experienced Partners
-Filth

Lainafied said:
Let's cut to the chase. I'm a literate female who's looking to roleplay with other female writers. I have a good deal of experience so I find it easier to list what I dislike, since I find a wide range of topics to be appealing. I prefer to discuss plots and share ideas instead of being relied on to come up with everything and move the roleplay along on my own.

Peeves:

I don't wish to roleplay with you if you're:

-Male
-Only play submissive characters
-Don't meet literacy requirements; at very least a well written paragraph with proper spelling, capitalization and punctuation. Eloquently written with usage of explicit details. Lay on the descriptions and such, I do love reading and responding to full paragraphs.

I won't do the following roleplays:
-Incest
-Lolicon
-Furry
-Het
-Yaoi
-Futa

Currently Craving:
-Multiple Partners
-Switch Characters
-Very Experienced Partners
-Filth