Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hi, looking for YIM roleplayers

Status
Not open for further replies.

johny

Moon
Hi,

I am a big fan of Yahoo Instant Messenger roleplaying and as yahoo has shut down public chat rooms :mad: I am here looking for fellow female roleplayers with interest to roleplay adult themes on YIM. If interest please ping me a message here or in my yahoo roleplaying id: sniffingherbra@ymail.com.

Thank you for patiently reading my message,
Snifffffff, sniffffffff :D

My favourites with adult theme's are incest, celebrity, seduction, blackmail, humiliation sex, tug job, glory peek, forced sex (not exactly a rape, meaning less brutality), romance, threesome (male, male & female, where I can play both Male characters), wife swapping, innocent to whore turning, non-consent to submission (male domination).......let me update sniff...sniff

My limits ; NO AGEPLAY pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

sniff sniff

Looking for elder sister
I am looking for a elder sister and the characterization of her as follows,

1. Friendly with her brother and shares almost everything (orally) with little hesitation,
2. Innocent or show herself innocent or unaware of stuff's,
3. Engaged or Newly wed or Married with no kids for couple of years or Married with kids,
4. Who believes sex is with only her husband.

Situations she might encounter in the roleplay,

1. Seduced by her brother or his friends or her servants or Father in law,
2. Taken by force by her brother or his friends or her servants or Father in law,
3. Fucked & humiliated, taken in public toilets, malls or transport or garden or beach.
4. Swapped or taken for gang bangs or threesome,
5. Innocent turned to whore.

Her partners in play,

1. Ruthless men,
2. Her brother,
3. His friends,
4. Her FIL,
5. Older men,

I like to play this on yahoo messenger, where I can share her character picture and wardrobe for different scenes for different occasions. Ping me here or on yahoo id: sniffingherbra@ymail.com

sniff............sniff............where are those beautiful sister (s) , sniffing for longer hours still cudnt find her ....sniff ...sniff

I apologize to the moderators/ administrators. Without reading the rules I bumped my post several times, I assure it will not happen again. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom