Ice and shadows[Bleach] (Ryuu & pinkyonyx)

ryuu

Star
It was an average day on all accounts, their was a thick overcast, a slight breeze, and no real anomalies. However, that was all going to change, it would become known as the day that two incredible forces were brought together, forever changing their everyday life, however the extent of this change would never be fully understood until their journey's finally come to an end.

Ichigo woke up to the usual panic that comes with being a substitute shinigami, a loud alarm from his cell phone to alert him of high level hollow activity, although this would be a unique incident. As ichigo would learn that this series of attacks was not a horde of hollows, but one high level hollow with an insatiable bloodlust. Ichigo's eyes became terror filled and and his face filled with rage as he was given the grim details of this particular case. "What!?!? Akon... Did you just say 35 attacks inhoe many days?!" Ichigo became more upset with each word "6 days?? How cone you guys haven't stopped the damn thing!?" Ichigi threw of his covers and slapped his substitute shinigami badge on his chest and his soul leaped out of the window, still holding the phone to his ear. "Tell me where it is akon! I can handle it! It's one hollow, what were you guys thinking sending in people who never even dealt with arrancars? I don't care how many shinigami it's taken out so far, because I'm gonna make sure I'm the last one it sees!" Ichigo slapped the phone shut with his index and middle finger and placed it in his robe as he raced to the hollow's location.

As he neared the coordinates ichigo Ichigo felt a massive spiritual pressure directly in front of him. "Wah?! This pressure. This thing was only going after people with high level spiritual pressures like the kind that leads to fullbringers. It's no wonder that they had such a hard time dealing with it. It's reiatsu must have been growing with every soul it attacked! I just hope I'm not too" he was cut off as he delt a surge of reiatsu coursing out from the hollows location. Panic filled his words "Crap! It feels like something's going on over there, it almost feels like another hollow! Damn it! I've gotta hurry.". Ichigo raced to the location to see something he never expected, a monstrous hollow and a small woman who strangely enough seemed to be the source of the second burst of reiatsu he felt. "Wha-what the hell?" Ichigo leaped straight down, crashing into the ground smashing the ground under his feet as he looked in to the two, who appeared to be almost in a kind of stare down, roughly 20 yards in front of him.

Back
Top Bottom