Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for smut with a dash of story (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noodlesoup

Star
I apologize if the title isn't clear, here's what I'm looking for: I want smut, but not boring smut. I want the characters to interact outside of sex, but I'd rather not have them spending their time doing something boring like shopping for groceries.
I prefer doing these rps on either threads or pms and I like my partner to be literate and write at least a paragraph per post.
Here are some ideas that I'm interested in:

Monster hunters: This takes place in a sort of fantasy world where monsters are hunted for sport and their pelts. My character is a skilled tracker and marksman who meets a fellow hunter, a hot-headed woman who carries a massive claymore. I'm open to suggestions in this rp so don't think you have to go with this character.

Obsession: I would play a stalker who finally works up the nerve to make his move and kidnap your character. She awakes tied to a bed and is told that he'll be keeping her. We can discuss the story in more detail in pms. (Also, the roles can switch so that you're the stalker and I'm the victim)

Well, that's all I can think of for now but I would love to hear your ideas too. ^^
I enjoy very unusual plots but nothing gorey or violent and I play dom most of the time but I can do sub too. Pm me if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom