Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MxF & MxM Scenes! Updated! Seeking Dominant Males for MXF ROMANCE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jocelyn

Moon
Hello there Bluemoon Role players!

I am not new to role playing, I have been role playing since I was 13 years of age. So I have 8 years of experience underneath my belt. I would love if you could maintain at least a few paragraphs. I'm not a grammar Nazi but when it comes to Quality AND Quantity. I am kinda crazy over it. One of my BIGGEST pet peeves is when someone gives me two paragraphs with their first post and then they drop down to four sentences.

NO. That is a BIG no on my part. And if you do that, I will warn you about the possibility of dropping the thread.

Dom/Sub-
I am usually ALWAYS Sub. I will never play Dom in a MxF scene.
On the other hand, when it comes to MxM I am a switch. I Can play Dom or Sub. Usually dom as my forte for MxM are Master Slaves and I am usually a very Aggressive Master.

Smut/Plot
I love smut as much as I love plot. But when it gets to the point that it's just pure Smut. I lose interest.
I would love if it is equally Smut and Plot.

--------------------------------

MxF Scenes
----------------
You/ME

Teacher/Student
Teacher/Teacher
Principal/Teacher
Student/Student
Friend/Friend
Boss/Secretary
Kidnapper/Victim
Business Man/Stripper
Cop/Prostitute
Father/Daughter
Brother/Sister
Cousin/Cousin
Uncle/Neice
Step-Father/Step-Daughter
Dog/Girl
Horse/Girl
Wolves/Girl
Singer/Fan
Drummer/Fan
Football Player/Fan
Actor/Fan
Actor/Actress

Wolf/Little Red Riding Hood.
(Have an Idea in Mind.)

----------------------
MxM Scenes
----------------

Father/Son
Brother/Brother
Uncle/Nephew
Cousin/Cousin
Best Friend/Best Friend
Teacher/Student
Teacher/Teacher
Student/Student
Dog/ Boy
Horse/Boy
Pack of wolves/ Boy
Kidnapper/Victim
Master/Slave
Father/Sons Friend
Stranger/Stranger
Older Man/Younger Boy
Alien/Boy
Tentacles/Boy
Minotaur/Boy

Wolf/Little Red Riding Hood-
(Male Version)

--------------------------------------
Kinks
----------------------

Fingering
Double Penetration
Triple Penetration
Anal - (Receiving)
Oral
Rim Jobs - (Receiving)
Rough Sex
Biting
Scratching
Hair Pulling
Sex with Clothes on
Titty Fucking
Dry Humping
Non-Con
Consensual
Gang Rape

-------------------------------
Dislikes
-------------------
Gore
Vore
Death
Mutilation
Piss
Scat
Lots of blood

----------------------------------------------------------
Methods of Role play
---------------------------------

PM's

Threads

-------------------------------
Absolutely NO Messengers, Or Email.
DO NOT ASK.
-----------------------

IF Interested, Please PM Me. Do not post on this thread. For I will not see it.​

RE: Seeking a Romantic Partner. Pm's and Threads only! No IM's.

Hello. I'm new to romantic role play (though not a 1x1 virgin) and am willing to write with you.

Both your preferred method of RP (posts and PMs) and your sexual interests/dislikes match mine.

I consider myself a fairly solid writer (though I can't stand grammar Nazis). I can temper my style and length to suit what you would like. You want more? I can do more. Less? I can do that too.

I will respond ASAP, but it might be up to 24 hours before I get a chance to respond on occasion.

I'm also capable of playing a wide range of characters. I never use the same character twice. Full disclosure: my weakness is playing the opposite sex. I'm a creature of testosterone and it rules my nature.

Let me know if you're interested.

Bump! Super bored! Every one I'm role playing with is not responding! :( Poop... And I have tomorrow off so I'll be on all night!

RE: Seeking a Romantic Partner.

hello there,
I am 28yo male, and looking for extreme romantic, seductive and longlasting role play partner, its friday night here and i want it to be wonderful by having, long, detailed, creative, erotic, seductive and romantic role play, are you intrested? i will be online on sparkiling_pearl85@yahoo.com as well u can send me a message over there, as this forum is not working for me to connect with anyone yet.

Regards,
your potential role play partner.
:)

My thread specifically says no IM's..
I'm sorry, I would message you. But my computer always freezes with Messengers. I can only rp over PM's or Threads.

Bump! Super bored. :/ Wanting Romance.

RE: Seeking a Romantic Partner. Pm's and Threads only! No IM's. UPDATED! NEW THREAD!

Bump! Looking for role plays!

SO FREAKING BORED! NEED A MAN RIGHT NOW! Hell.. maybe even a woman. Might as well go look. >_>

You still wanna continue the roleplay? If you want we can either continue, stop or do another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom