Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MxM. Dom Male for Sub Kitty Slaveboy. More info inside. AIM or texts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sasha

Super-Earth
Alright. I do this very rarely, but I am in the mood to dom.
Let me say this right away:

THIS WILL BE OVER TEXTS OR AIM ONLY.

I have a basic storyline that I'd like to stick to, but I'll list my kinks first. Most of them are required.

-Toys
-Dom has a fascination with inserting toys into his sub. Making his sub take big toys. Keeping toys in him. All kinds of toyss~.
-A Dom's fascination and obsession with his boy's boycunt. He'll make him spread it and keep it open. Gaping.
-Multiple partners. A dom watches his sub get fucked.
-A dom that is quite aggressive and perverted~.
-'Milking' of a sub. Hooking him up to a machine and making him squirm and cum repetitively~.
-Sexual Pain
-Dirty talking~.
-Crossdressing and sissicfication
-Beastiality
-Drugs (Real and invented/hormones)
-Eating disorder (Dom starves the sub and critiques his weight)
-Possibly Male Pregnancy
-Also possible gender modification
-A younger partner
-Videocameras and photoshoots
-Chastity devices.

For the plot:

The world has almost ended. Society is being rebuilt. There are people in high power. Now some humans were mutated and have now become second class citizens. They have tails and ears, nekos basically. My character is a high up politician who has purchased a new pet. These humans are much smaller than normal humans, around 4 feet tall averaging. I would also like the neko boy to be young.

Basically my character introducing him to all types of things. My dom is very heavily into bondage and degradation. He will sexually torture your character. He also will stretch out your character and talk very dirty about his hole.

AGAIN. This will be over AIM or text messages. But PM me first. I would like a VERY literate partner. Who can type at least a long paragraph each post.

PM me please! And tell me which cravings you agree with. I will give you my AIM info there.

http://www.f-list.net/c/damon%20lavin

FLIST with kinks.^^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom