Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

SMUT SMUT SMUT (Closed for now)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartOfTheDarkness

Promise Nothing, Deliver Less
This thread is pretty much based on smut. First, since I see this in a lot of other smut request threads, I don't plan on putting down any rape or other noncon plots. I'm also not that big on the master and pet plot. If you can convince me with a plot of your own that would involve these, I might be able to do them with you.

So, with that aside, let's get started. I usually do plots that revolve around sex with a small strand of plot to hold it together and to make it last. I do tend to like the female to be a bit older, but I can play the older guy if you'd like (just nothing too old, like old enough to be your dad), or we can be the same age. I love it when the female can play more than one part, like the girl's friend, or coworker, or sister, or just some random girl. This is optional, you don't have to play multiple people, I'm personally kind of bad at it. I usually play dom, but it'd like to try sub or switch around. I'm pretty open to most kinks, with a few exception. No scat, blood, toilet play, vomit, death, extreme violence, or bestiality. I like a little violence, like being rough during sex.

Now for some plots. Feel free to change them up yourself, or give me your own ideas.

Best Friends- Two best friends grew up together doing everything. From sleepovers to vacations, they did everything. Now they moved in together as young adults, going out into the world. Things seem fine at first, until they get drunk while celebrating their move in together. Neither of them remember it, but they have hot drunken sex, and once they sobered up, they want to try and relive that experience, but sober. They begin performing their sexual fantasies on each other, making a perfect couple for each other.

The Pool Boy- A young man has been hired to become the pool boy for a wealthy family. He is home from college for the summer and is looking to make some money. What I want is to have either the mother, or the daughter (I want her to still be in high school) to take an interest in him and try to seduce him. Or maybe, if you can play both of them, we can have both the mother and daughter take and interest and fight for is affection.

High School- As a teenager, a young man is very horny and wants to relieve some of that sexual stress. I'd like this to be a story about a student getting with another girl. This other girl can be a female student or a female teacher. Hell, again if you can play more than one character, you can play two students, or two teachers, or a student and a teacher, or even a harem composed of a bunch of women.

Random Encounter- This is pretty much meant to be a one shot roleplay. It's pretty much two people meeting somewhere and having hot sex. It could be at a club, a restaurant, at a party, pretty much anywhere. If you'd like, we can find a way to make this more long term, like she really liked the sex and decides to meet with him again, and they begin having sex at random places. Also, again if you're up for it, we can have him meet two women instead. Maybe they are bi lovers and liked having a man mixed into their sex.

RP based on a hentai I saw- I'd like to do a roleplay based on this hentai I saw here. It's pretty much meant to be a harem hentai.

That's pretty much all I have for now. I'll try to post more ideas if I think of any. Feel free to give me any ideas you have. Shoot me a PM if you are interested. We can either play through PM or YIM. Hope to hear from you.

RE: SMUT SMUT SMUT

i'm up for anything just not incist or rape. i prefer to stay under 30, i'm 23 lol but we can be same age or you can be 30. just start it, i just need some good sex rp right now ;)

RE: SMUT SMUT SMUT (Now With Redone Plots)

Thread completely remastered......sort of. I pretty much just redid the plots.

RE: SMUT SMUT SMUT (Now With Redone Plots)

Any of those ideas appeal to me, if that's alright. I won't be able to control more than one character unless one is a NPC and we trade turns with it. Alrighty, well, get back to me one it.

-Dearest,
Dementia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom