Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dom M for Dom x Neko RP -- (MxM) *Modified*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello I have a request,

I’m looking for a literate male or “male” persona to roleplay with, either in a thread, through email or messenger. The third method I must admit is my least preferred. But it could have the potential of being a fun ‘side line’ to our original roleplay. I'm laid back person and I'm best with the same. Please note my delicious obsession is Yaoi and if you don't know what that is its Male x Male. So if you are interested by all means have a look at my F List and let's have some fun.

I do have a plot in mind and I enjoy the mixture of flirting, romance and BDSM with a Neko. But I also am in the mood for a kidnapping roleplay, with you being the kidnapper of course. ;) So as you can tell from that combination I’m looking for a ‘long term’ RP; because I enjoy a build-up as well as twists and turns.

Posting frequency is important. The reason I feel the need to stress this is because waiting for someone to post who isn’t interested is a waste of my time; so if you have to think twice about that pass this ad by. Why do you ask? I am more of a rapid fire poster. Where I may not answer you immediately hours and hours will not find a post unanswered. The only exception to this is if we are in different time zones and are rarely on at the same time, in that case if I answer a post before bed I expect one when I come back online. But if we are able to on at the same time the same rules apply. I’m not looking to just ‘kill time’ with filler RPs because to me that is boring. So you will not find me involved in numerous RPs. I am looking for a few to have fun in and to exercise my creativity. So once again if this puts you off pass this ad by.

I am a detail oriented poster so that means the length of my post may sometimes be long. That means I need something to work with in return. Three [size=8pt]tiny[/size] sentences or dialogue only is not easy to work it and makes an rp more of a chore than a pleasure.

And above all don't join and ditch.

If you have any other questions feel free to message me.

*What I look for in a Dominant Male*
I have a thing for Dom Males that smoke, and know how to be a man outside of a scene. While letting their Dominant air flow naturally in all that they do. These Dom`s know how to flirt, romance and tease all before the whip ever makes contact with the flesh.

In the unfortunate possibility that we don't have similar ideas, don't change the plot slightly and use it as your own.

Now that I have clarified myself I look forward to hearing from you…
~Calyx

UPDATE: Kidnapping role play has been filled!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom