Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Going Along With the Story

“Go to you damn room!” He demanded her. She rolled her eyes at him, stuck her tongue and mad a huff noise as she walked past him. He did everything in his body to control his anger and rage against his Babygirl at this moment. She obeyed, for now, as she went up to her room. As she walked up the stairs, she is making stomping noises on each step just to piss him off. What he could not understand was, is she doing it for attention from him or was she just being a little brat that needed to be punished. He was not going to give into her. It did not matter what she wanted, because out of all the girls he took care of, she got the most attention because of course she was the Babygirl. However, Babygirl or not, she was old enough to know the rules of his house. It did not matter that they did age play because that was how she was; she was in her early twenties and needed to stop acting like a damn kid all the time. She got to her room, and when she did, she gave him a raspberry and then slammed the door.
 The other girls around him, who were being silent, well behave, and on their knees cringed a little when they heard the door slam up stairs that sent vibrations all the way down to his study. The girls looked at each other, and then at their Master. He sighed and sat down in his leather chair where the girls crawled over to him and rested their heads on him. “I just don’t know what to do about her anymore. She knows I give her more attention than you girls because of what she is. Does she want less attention?” He sighed and put his hand over his eyes.
 “Master, if I may speak freely about everything going on and your Babygirl?” one of the four girls asked. All he did was wave her on as to tell her that she could talk. It was not normal for him to do this, but the girls knew that he would only do that when he was really stressed out about things. “Babygirl doesn’t seem to be happy.”
 “What else is new?” he asked.
 “No, I mean with everything. You, this lifestyle, us, this house, I am sure the list goes on and on. I mean just yesterday, as I was trying to tell you Master, she bought another man into the house. Not just any man, but a man that has been flirting with her for some time now. She even had sex with him.” The girl knew that she had said too much and so did the others. They backed away from their master scared of what he might do.
 “She did what!?” He got up in such anger and rage and stormed out of the room to go talk to his Babygirl. The other girls smiled at each other with a smug look on their face. But he wasn’t gone too far. He came right back and looked at them and said, “Don’t get such a smug attitude. All of you will be punished for not telling me about this man sooner!” He walked away from them again and they all cursed under their breath, but they knew that their punishment would not be as bad as Babygirl’s. The master of the house stormed up to Babygirl’s room and slammed the door open. He saw that she was on her bed playing with herself.
 When she saw him storm in, she dropped her toy, stood up, looked at him with a scowl, and said, “What do you want-"
 In so much anger and rage from what he was told, what she had been doing, and now with this, he put his hand around her throat in a very roughly manner and then pushed her against the wall. She gasped out of shock, but still held her ground in being a very disobedient little girl. He has had it up to the highest part of heaven with her, but all she does is disobey. He has been kind, he has been understanding, but most of all, he has been very, very lenient with her all week. What annoyed him this whole entire week, was how she kept telling him no and pretty much doing everything without permission. His eyes were full of rage and he was going to punish her for all the bad deeds that she has done.
 “I have had it with your consent disobedience little girl. That is all you have done this week. You have told me no, you have went against my wishes. I let you get away with too much. On top of all that, I get told you bring a guy into my house! No, not just bring him in here, but you fuck him under MY ROOF! Now you are going to be punished.”
 “Yeah right, you are too nice to punish me. I am your Babygirl. What are you going to do to me?”
 “I will show you just what I’m going to do to you,” he said, as his grip around her throat got tighter. He heard her gasp for air a little and then loosen his grip just enough to throw her on the bed. Again, she gasped out and looked at her Daddy. She did not actually think he would be so rough with her. He was always gentle, loving, and sweet. Since she pushed all his buttons, he was not that way anymore. He started to take off his belt and got it ready to spank her. She looked at him with pleading eyes. “That’s not going to work. Lift up your skirt and drop your panties.”
 Her eyes got wide out of shock and then looked over at the open. In a quick second, she got up and started to run for the door. Her Daddy grabbed her by her hair to pull her back and flung her on the bed then closed the door. He looked at her with a very pissed off face because he has had it with her. Walked over to her, bent her over, pulled her panties down and started to spank her with his open hand and then the belt to leave welts on her ass. Of course, she cried out of pain and moved around a lot, so it made giving her a spanking even more. Since she did not stay still, her Daddy grabbed her arm and her hair and started to drag her down to the basement. She struggled against him because she did not want to be in the basement. She knew that the other girls that her Daddy had would have to go the basement when they were in trouble.
 She never knew of the pleasure of the place just the pain. Her Daddy never took her down there because she pulled the innocent act for so long that he did not think it was time for her just yet. Well, now it was getting out of hand. She was not as innocent as everyone has thought anymore. Especially not after what one of her Daddy’s sub told him. As he was taking her to the basement, Babygirl was fighting against him because she did not want to get punished. She was not sure of all the items down there, but she did know there was a cross where he would put the others up on for their punishment.
 The other girls snuck down behind them to see what would happen to Babygirl. They have waited so long to see her get punished because to their master, she could do no wrong. Well now that time is up and she is going to get it. They all smiled at each other and giggled a little. They watched as their master put Babygirl up against the wall and cut off all her clothes, pulled her over to the cross and locked her down facing away from him. She cried out for him not to, but he did not listen. He just walked over to her and blinded folded her. “I have had it with you Babygirl. You want to be a bad girl; I’ll treat you like a bad girl.”

Continue here: http://authspot.com/short-stories/going-along-with-the-story

Back
Top Bottom