Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for "Kinky" and "Perverted" Literate Roleplay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

XTeachX

Meteorite
Then I'm your gal.

When I say perverted, I mean perverted. I'm into the darker, rougher, less PC kinks. So if you like the idea of a little innocent girl getting tricked into giving her first blowjob and then they eventually have mild bondage sex--look somewhere else. If you like the idea of the same innocent girl receiving a rough and tear-filled throatfucking by her Uncle moving to rough anal sex with a whole host of fun things--contact me.

Here's the basics, I'll update it slowly over the next couple of hours so keep checking back. But here is the absolute basics of what you'd need to know if you we re interested in contacting me to roleplay. I'm 21, female and I live in New York state. I've been a roleplayer for quite a while now, so I'm not new to it.

I'm also a literate roleplayer. I don't do one liners. I'm extremely kinky. I like pure smut and longer roleplays, and I can get the plot to match whatever kind of roleplayer you are. My kink list is a bit longer then most people's so if you're into something specific, please check. You might be pleasantly surprised.

Past that the only other thing you'd need to know is my F-List: Here

I feel the need to say that I do not do the Mother/Daughter or Mother/Son thing. No Moms. I also prefer to play the submissive character. If you have a bizarre fetish please check my FList to see if I don't like it. Thank you!

Talk to you soon hopefully!

<3

XTeachX said:
Then I'm your gal.

Here's the basics, I'll update it slowly over the next couple of hours so keep checking back. But here is the absolute basics of what you'd need to know if you we re interested in contacting me to roleplay. I'm 21, female and I live in New York state. I've been a roleplayer for quite a while now, so I'm not new to it.

I'm also a literate roleplayer. I don't do one liners. I'm extremely kinky. I like pure smut and longer roleplays, and I can get the plot to match whatever kind of roleplayer you are. My kink list is a bit longer then most people's so if you're into something specific, please check. You might be pleasantly surprised.

Past that the only other thing you'd need to know is my RH. So here it is.

Talk to you soon hopefully!

<3

:cool:
Interested!

well I looked over your rabbit hole, and I did managed to narrow it down to some possibilities. I guess my question is, do you like slave roles, and stories that take place in a slave shop?

Kiki said:
well I looked over your rabbit hole, and I did managed to narrow it down to some possibilities. I guess my question is, do you like slave roles, and stories that take place in a slave shop?

Yah I could do that!

Bump!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom