Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

◣ Outsane's Search ◥ Updated: 30/12/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Outsane

Super-Earth
For your information

I used to have 13 RPs going on at once and now I'm down to 3. I'm starving for more! I'll tell you a bit about myself.​

▅▅▅▅▅ Åbout e ▅▅▅▅▅
☪ I mainly roleplay in the fantasy genre. Rarely do I deviate from it without an interesting plot
☪ I'm literate and try to match my partner's post size or would like them to at least try to match mine. I don't mind so much, but I don't want to spend hours struggling for a reply to a one-liner.
☪ I'm more interested in plot-driven smut roleplays.
☪ While I have made a list on F-List, sometimes what I prefer to do varies on the RP. Anything on my "Faves" list, however, I am more than likely willing to do.
☪ I have premade characters and profiles but I don't expect my partners to adhere to having one. I love character development.
☪ I prefer e-mail for roleplaying, but I won't complain to PMs or forums.
I WILL NOT GIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION/PICTURES! If you ask for any sort of picture or very identifying information from me I will flat out stop talking to you. I am absolutely firm on this.
☪ I am online daily and try to respond to all of my roleplays at least once or twice a day. If my partner is on then I usually stick around.
☪ I'm a hobbyist writer and write on commission. It's been slow these days so I try to fill the void with roleplaying and with touching up a novel I'm working on.
☪ Besides being an angry gamer, I'm actually pretty nice and easy to get along with.
☪ I'm too polite for my own good. Like all Canadians should be. Ehehehehe
☪ I brainstorm plots with my partner. I also have a few on reserve if my partner wants to use one.
☪ I don't care what gender you are, I only prefer M x F roleplays at this time...

Oh, I haven't scared you away yet? Then either you didn't read that at all or you have an unhealthy addiction for things that are bad for you.

My own introduction out of the way, I'd like to introduce you to my tastes.​

▅▅▅▅▅ ikes ▅▅▅▅▅
✔ Adventure
✔ College/University
✔ Alternate Universes (AUs)
✔ Medieval
✔ Odd pairings
✔ Fantasy-themed RPs basically
✔ Romance
✔ Trying something new!!

So while I am willing to try something new, I must list a few things I'm not at all interested in trying because of reasons.​

▅▅▅▅▅ ates ▅▅▅▅▅
✘ Reality-based RPs (Meaning real high school, real family life, etc. Basically just role playing a different life in my current reality. That doesn't appeal to me.)
✘ Zombies/Undead anything
✘ Canon Fandom RPs (meaning no OCs and strict to the story line.)
✘ Hard-core gore/Plots entirely centered around fighting or war

▅▅▅▅▅ airings ▅▅▅▅▅
Angel x Demon
Angel x Human
☪ Demon x Human
☪ Nemesis x Nemesis (Not from Resident Evil. Ehehehe. Kinda like superhero x villain.)
☪ Human x Furry/Neko
☪ Furry/Neko x Furry/Neko
☪ Sister x brother (If we do age differences, they can't be younger than 16. Sorry.)
☪ Royalty x Guard/Servant
☪ Human x 7 Deadly Sin (Just one. n__n')
☪ Elf x Elf
☪ Elf x Human
☪ Any suggestions?

Muuuhhh. That's all I can really think of right now. ;_; I'll add more when I think of them.
Feel free to hit me up! I'm open for a lot of things and I certainly won't judge you or be mean if you suggest something you're really interested in. Worst I could say is 'no', eh?

Thank you for reading and I look forward to your replies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom