Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP Partner. Ideas are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

T W I N K L E

Planetoid
Hello. I am Twinkle, though you can call me Twink. I am female and have been roleplaying for about 3 years now. Anyways, I've had quite a few cravings right now so let me start with what I expect from you as a roleplayer.

First and foremost, if you txt tlk while replying to me, we will have an issue. That means no l33t talk either. I won't ask for perfection either. As long as I can understand what you are saying and as long as you don't replace your vowels with numbers, I'm cool with you.

One issue that bothers a lot of roleplayers is the amount of stuff they have to type for a response. I tend to respond with 2-3 paragraphs. You can give me 1 sentence and I'll give you 2-3 paragraphs. The same goes with whatever kind of response you give me. The amount I give won't change. However, I do expect you to give me more than a sentence, even if I'll be giving a lot more. I expect at least 3 sentences, so I have something to work with.

I am currently only interested in F/F or F/Futa Rps. Don't ask me for a M/F unless I'm going to be playing the male. Know that I prefer to play the dominant one. Depending on the type of RP, I will become somewhat submissive. However, I will not be completely submissive. It's just not "me".

I personally love jumping straight into sex in an RP, but I do like having some plot as well. If you want to go slow and steady, feel free to tell me and we'll go slow and steady. If you want a fast paced rollercoaster RP, I'm all up for it.

Details. I like details. If you tell me something like "She snuck into the shower and made love to her from behind. Once she was done, she got out and went to eat breakfast." Surely more goes on there than said. For example, how did she make love? What did she say? How did she react to the other girl's reactions? If you don't give me details like that, I will ask you to elaborate. If you don't, I will ask you to end the RP.

Ditching. I will not like it if you ditch the RP. I like to keep my RPs long. I don't like being left behind. If you don't reply in 3 days, I will PM you and ask if something is going on. If you don't reply to that within the week, I'll assume you have ditched me. If you want to stop the RP, PM me and we will talk about it. Simple rule. Don't ditch me and I won't ditch you either. Not without reason anyways.

Sex. I crave it, you crave it, and we're getting lots of it. However, I do not want to have an RP where one round of sex goes on for 20 posts/replies. Trust me, it takes the fun out. Therefore, sex will go on for a maximum of 16-20 posts/replies. No more unless we're going for 2+ rounds. Besides. Sex isn't everything to a relationship.

I think that's about it for rules...Now on to the more important stuff.

Pairings:
I am willing to do all types of FxF and FxFuta pairings. Of course, I'd be the dominant and the Futa (if Futa is in the RP)
Feel free to PM me any plot ideas.

Reserved for story plot ideas / suggested story ideas

F-List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom