Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Satisfy Me - Join My Harem (Dominant Male for Multiple Females)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spynmaster

Horny Wandering Adventurer
Greetings one and all!

Due to inspiration from recent RPing, I'm in serious need of female partners for the following sexy, slutty plots. Those willing to play multiple women are GREATLY encouraged.

Harem
College) Male student seducing a selection of girls to be his willing sluts. Possibly teachers as well. Top subs wanted, but not required. Alternate: Girls seek ideal man and pick my male.

Modern Wealthy) Wealthy male seduces other wealthy women into his collection of wives, while capturing & training sluts to fulfill his lusts when the wives cannot. Intended for a polygynic marriage(one man wed to many women). Wives will be equals & sluts will be top/bottom subs.

Fantasy Epic) A modern male is forced through a portal that sends him on an adventure that trains him to wield great power. Now he is back, and he wishes to find a lady to make into his submissive goddess, going on a campaign to manipulate the balance of power & wealth and create the ultimate harem, taking out all who stands in his way. Multiple sub-genres take place, such as medieval, sci-fi, and others. Goddess dominates all other women. Modern females sub include supermodels, dancers, and the like.

Lion Pride: Furry/Anthro/Beast) The story of how a lion cub takes his place as the king of the beasts, just as his legendary father did. Involves quasi-intelligent tribe of lions that shift between an anthro form to a full beastial form, my male lion cub becoming an adult and finding his own harem of lions.

Either through IMs or threads. PM for details. Plots are flexible...to a degree. Other plot ideas are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom