Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for MxF Bleach roleplay Characters inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lieren/Luijing

Meteorite
Hello everyone out there in the BlueMoon world, I am Lieren, and I am here today to be telling you all a little bit more on my likes/dislikes, and what none sense.

First off lets get my dislikes out of the, for that is the smallest list of things....ahem...

DISLIKES
-Bathroom play- No thanks, I don't even like it in the real world...let alone in fantasy...
-Vomit- I like my lunch where it is thank you...

Basically thats it ^^ Snuff and death is all A-Ok with me. Now...onto my likes...

Nah, Basically, if you have a question that does NOT involve bathroom stuff or Vomit, please ask.

Now onto the more...important stuff. The Characters you will be playing with! Dun Dun Duuuuuuun.

Eeeeeer! Brake! Here is a quick guide line as to how I will do these!

Name: Obvious, Captain/Captain Obvious
Star Roles: ((this basically what animes this character can be a part of, or what genre they prefer, starting from most prefurred to least.))
Special abilities/qualities: To point out what is already known.
Things that are liked: Pointing out the obvoius, loving relationship, fighting, learning new things, sex, passion, sweet food like candy or chocolate.
Hated things: Smart asses and trolls. Hardcore BDSM.
Age preferred for women: 18-30
Roles of the woman: Switch. Teacher, College student, librarin, etc.
Favorite types of plays? Anime, fantasy, superhero.
Physical description: I'm Sexy and I know it! Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Yeah!
Lastly, tell us your personality and Bio...: As a super herp...I cannot derp you my story! ~flies away in his flying volkswagon bug~

Thats just a mock up character, not a real one, sorry ladies, he is just an example...

Good guy Characters

Name: Lieren de Zhenshi Luijing
Race: Human/Shinigami/Elf ((depends on roleplay))
Star roles: Bleach, Naruto, Fantasy based around martial arts
Special Abilities/Qualities: Lieren is a master at all Martial arts, that being what he trained in most of his life. In any Bleach, his powers are greatly improved obviously, his strong points are his Reiatsu, Martial arts, and his physical and mental strength. In Naruto, he is a Taijutsu master, and is able to control his Chakra with exceptional ease, as well as being of the Hyuuga clan. In any fantasy styled roleplay, he is a traveling monk, very adept in Ki and Martial arts, he is also an Elf.
Likes: Rice and fish based foods. Cats, martial arts, respectable women and very classy people. His favorite music is tranquil Chinese music and Japanese music. In terms of sex, he is not a very submissive person, however he can be submissive if the person is stronger then he, it will not kill his pride. He likes some kinky things, like light bondage and candle wax, however, he prefers to be more romantic and enjoy sex through out the hours.
Dislikes: People who have no respect for others. Evil people whom only wish to destroy and hurt. Dogs, street fighting, slutty whores, and all around bad people. He hates heavy metal and rock. He hates TV and most Movies. He hates overly dominate peope, and heavy BDSM. He hates any serious pain during sex, however, he does like hot and rough sex at times. Rough meaning spurr of the moment and some kind of table is being broken today rough. Not...beat smeone with a whip rough.
Aged of Women preferred: 14-21 ((Looks)) In Bleach, he prefers Soi-Fon, or Shaolin Feng, however you pronounce it, as well as any OC you may have that fits his personality. In Naruto he prefers women like Ten-Ten and Hinata or any OC that would fit his personality.
Favorite Types of plays: Bleach is preferred, however Naruto is fine, but I will need some encouragement to do a normal one.
Physical description: Lieren stands at five foot eight inches, and is a very handsome Chinese man, with long braided black hair. He has a martial artists body, very lean muscles,but very strong. He has deep green eyes in Bleach, but in Naruto they are obviously that whitish pale grey color of the Hyuuga's. He is not pale, but not too tan. He usually wears a very Monk like outfit, and carries no obvious weapons. He has no scars, except for a puncture wound mark right next to his heart, which changes with each story line depending on the roleplay.
Lastly, what is your presonality and bio? Lieren is a very calm and dignified person, being a monk. However, he is not always calm and dignified. He can be funny and smiley if he is good friends with someone...or drunk. He has no real temper, however he does feel anger. He loves normally, however if he ever marries, then he is devoted to that person, he will never cheat, he would rather kill himself. As for his bio, it changes with each thing. It is different in Bleach, Naruto, and the Fantasy one...so depending, ask.

----

Name: Mamuro Asikawa Shiba
Race: Human/Shinigami
Star Roles: Bleach, Fantasy, Naruto, Real World
Special Qualities: Mamuro is a very skilled swordsman, who practises wielding Tantos. He wields two Tanto, one gold and the other black. He is depicted mostly as a ninja, however he has incredible strength, even for Shinigami standards. His strongest points are his swordsmanship and his speed, in any roleplay.
Likes: Spicy foods and beef. He loves movies and TV. His favorite music is Heavy Metal and Rock. He has no specific people he likes, everyone is good to him. He does, however, like being around fun loveing and happy people more tho. He loves Dogs. In terms of Sex, Mamuro is more Dominant, he does not liketo give up dominancy. He enjoys a little more kinkier play then Lieren, as he likes a little heavier bondage, but not much. He is also very Romantic and will usually make his first tie that way.
Dislikes: Fish and sweet foods. He hates quiet places and will often times get up and leave if it gets to quiet. He hates Rap music and classic music. He has no secific people he hates, however he does prefer to stay away from boring emotionally depressed people. He hates...FISH! They are so damn boring! He hates rape and overly kinky acts, like heavy whipping and needles.
Age of women preferred: 16-20((Looks)) Has no specific women in Bleach or Naruto, free range.
Favorite Plays: Mamuro was designed to be in Bleach, so that's were I prefer to put him...however, he can be in a fantasy roleplay as a Ninja. I hate him in Naruto and real world based roleplays...real world don't even ask, Naruto...if you have a good idea then probably.
Physical Description: He stands at about six foot, maybe six foot one. Mamuro has dark skin, being of African descent. His hair when down comes down to his mid back, however, it is usually in tight corn rows that are done in a ponytail. He often times weres a purple and black Bandana. He is very strong and his body shows it. He has very thick and strong muscles. He has brown eyes and is usually seen with a smiling expression. He has no left arm, it was lost. He has a prostetic arm, similer to Kukaku Shiba from Bleach.
Personality and story? He is a vey happy go lucky person, and will often times try to cheer people up, and has a habbit of not giving in, and often times succeeds in making even the most stoic of people laugh. It is hard to make him sad, but not angry. He has a temper ike no other, but that is because of his adoption by the Shiba house in Bleach. He has no real back \ground story as of yet.

-----------

Name: Zex Hitsugaya
Race: Human/Shinigami/WereDragon
Star Roles: Bleach, Fantasy((A D&D type world with all the monsters and such)) Normal world Naruto and anything else.
Special Abilities & Qualities: In Bleach Zex is strong and smart, apart from that Zex's zanpaktou is actually the brother to his Hyorinmaru(sp?) which makes him able to use Ice, but also Illusion type. In fantasy type roleplays, he is basically a weredragon. Like all lycan like characters he has an animalistic nature to him, and is very instinctual. He is very masterful in Swor and shield combat, and very skilled in ice and illusion based magicks. In a normal roleplay, Zex is a very strong and smart teen. Think...American football player only a lot smarter. Other animes or genres I have nothing for him, sorry.
Likes: Flowers...Botany. Steak and Rice, Steak, Sushi. Loves action and comedy Movies, and most anime shows. Loves video games and his Favorite music is classic Rock and Metal. He prefers to hang out with everyone. He hates stereotyping in high school, so he tries to hang out with all the crowds. In terms of sex, Zex is a very dominate man, and likes to have kinky sex. He does like calm sex, but he prefers the hardcore sex the kind where its so good the female is drawing blood from either scratching or biting. Rough, down, and dirty. Whips, Chains, and everything inbetween.
Dislikes: Not much...About the only thing he hates is scat, piss, and such stuff...everything else he likes, even normally.
Age of women preferred: 14-18 Zex has no one he likes in Bleach yet, and everything else is up for grabs.
Physical Description: He stands at a tall six foot three inches. He has short white spikey hair, nonnegotiable, with a beautiful brillant ebony black in his eyes. His build is a lot like a young body builder, very well muscled, but not scary muscled. He is not tiny, he has the bulk of the muscle. He is a very handsome young man.
Personality & Story: Zex is a very happy and humorous young man. He shows love towards and for everyone. He does not descriminate, which gets him a lot of enemies. Like popular girls, who thinks he should just stay in his own damn clique. Or those goth girls who prefr to stay alone because life sucks and they wanna be alone. They hate him cause even tho they hate people like him, he makes them smile. He does have a depression inside of him. His mother was raped and that was how he was born. ((In bleach, he is the brother of Toshiro Hitsugaya, but his father is Sosuke Aizen...ask for more details)). Not much else has been figured out or gotten from him so far.

---------

Name: Bahumet ((Name is obviously taken from Bahamut all I did was twerk it))
Race: Half-Dragon/Demigod
Star Roles: Fantasy Nothing else
Special Abilities: Bahumet has immense physical and mental strength. He is smart, but prefers to play dumb so people do not expect to much from him. He has free range over most energy like abilities. Fire/Ice/Lightning/Darkness/Light/etc. He ha sthe ability to change into a form much like his fathers,only a lot thinner, and smaller compared to his dad. He often times weilds a greatsword, or greataxe depending, and wears heavier type armor, he is a tank pretty much. In a modern time fantasy setting, he carries around a Light Machine Gun, with body armor. In a more futuristic fantasy setting, he carries around the equivalent of a giant cannon with him.
Likes: Meat in general. Loves all movies and tv shows. His favorite music however is Beethoven, Bach, etc. He likes happy people, people who aren't depressing and trying to bring the group down. He loves kinky sex as well, but hates boring old run of the mill sex...its boring and does not excite him at all. He loves school gil outfits and maids, and often times ends up in a master x slave relationship. Bahumet is always Dominate, no questions.
Dislikes: Dominate women, vegetables, quiet, depressing quiet people. Normal sex that has no zing to it.
Age of women preferred: 16-22 ((or goddesses))
Physical Description: Bahumet has an athletic god-like build to him. As if the gods designed him themselves. He is tannish, with black hair and marvelous crimson eyes. He has a scar going Diagonally from the top left of his head, across his nose, and stopping under his right eye.
Personality & Story: Bahumet is a very mellow character, he loves to talk and listen, but hates when no one is speaking, humming, or singing. Someone has to be doing something or he will snap. He has a very serious temper, which has often times gotten him into trouble with kings, and queens. His story he has forgotten long ago, and at times...he wishes he knew it...but oh well!

------

Neutral Characters?

One!

Name: Nicolai Flamel
Race: To many inside him to count
Star Roles: Fantasy, Bleach, Really he can be anywhere and everywhere, as long as I have seen it or know of it.
Special Qualities and Abilities: A grand and powerful mage, he has every spell under his book, he has every element written down, but he is not physically weak either...Because of his age his magic grew immense, so he decided to put his free time to use, and began training his body and sword play. He prefers a Rapier, for it has prescision striking. His intelligence however is far superior to anything else he has, and he loves games of chess and such. He has gotten so powerful he is able to create life from bodies, and preserve life, because of this he often times works as a doctor or scientist, to help advance life. However, he also has his evil tendencies, and makes life just to torture it and hurt it.
Likes: Quiet. Books and slow soft music. Nicolai prefers to eat whateversounds appealing to him at the time. However, because of the many races inside of him, he must also occasionally drink blood, eat a soul, feed off of the purity of light, and raw meat. In terms ofsex, he loves everything except bathroom play. Be it soft and gentle, or the most violent of rape.
Dislikes: Loud obnoxious people. Movies, Tv, and loud music.
Age preferredfor women: 14-21
Physical Description: Nicolai stands at a mighty six foot eight inches, and he is very lanky and skinny. That, however, doe snot mean he is weak. He is pale, much like a vampire, and his eyes are a dead lifeless grey. His har is black as an abyssmal void, and travels down to his knees. His beauty has been said to put even angls to shame.
Personality & Story: His personality is calm, and quiet, yet he loves humor, however he has a cruel sense of it. He often times loves the pain of others, yet hates hurting some. His story is lost with the books, long has the world forgotten of his existance...until now...in this world as he awakens...those whom had sealed his power and him away, have sensed it, thus knew powers awaken in the world, to counter his...neutrality?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom