Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My characters and pairings

Status
Not open for further replies.

kodahichi

Moon
Hello people :) have fun looking around, and hope to get rps soon

Let it also be noted first that I am willing to add or change things about my characters if you wish for out rp :)

These are my characters that I have some ideas for, but honestly I need someone to rp with them, and help me give them a past if anyone is interested, just let me know if you are curious about them, or if you want to rp with them, also I have pairing bellow the characters. I do have more characters who I will put up soon, so if you want to, you can ask about them

One of the characters' name is Kodahichi, he is an Elf/Hume (Depends on the story) wizard. Usually I play him having amnesia, and only having very few spells left from his original long list of spells. He looks like my profile picture, and as for his personality he is a little clueless at times, and kind of a goof ball, but he does have a serious side, when the woman manages to get him to really act like himself. After he lost him memory he kind of developed a split personality, and that would be the goof ball one, and the evil one. He himself is very much a "hero" and wants to stop violence in the world. Ever which side of him, or both, you want just let me know. Although, if you would prefer I have another side to him, and that would be him before he lost his memory, and that side is more of a laid back, but still very clueless about certain things, like sex, he doesn't understand jokes that involve sex.

Anther's name is Xion, he can be any race, but he is always a warrior. His biggest attribute to speak of would be his strength. He is anywhere from 5'10, to 6'8", depending on what you would prefer. He has short brown hair that doesn't reach his dark green eyes. He is well built, but not overly muscular. He has 4 brothers that despise him for getting their fathers sword, and one that wishes to help him, and make sure the sword does not leave his hold. He also has 2 sisters, one doesn't really care what happens to the sword, and the other is younger than he is, just being born a tear before his father passed away. He is really protective of her, and makes sure no harm comes to her, ever. Besides being protective I usually play him as being a nice guy who wants to help people, but really he hates 2 things demons, and angels. That is one background for him, there are others, but that is the most common one I use. Just like with Koda I have an evil side of him set up, so either one you prefer. His evil side is more prone to flying into a rage and destroying everything ad anything around him at the slightest thing.

The other is Bayne, he is a thief, rogue, stuff like that. He isn't one for emotional attachments, and he dislikes being in relationships, and doesn't talk to anyone other than those that really catches his eye. He is called cold a lot, but really he is just tired of people using him to get what they want, now he is in it for himself. He is 5'6", with long raven black hair that is about halfway down his back. His eyes are a dark grey color, and usually express no emotions. I haven't got much for him set up yet in all honesty, and one thing I would like to do with him is, if anyone is interested I would like to do a long lasting rp with him so I can understand how I want him to be played, and also to see what ever stories for him we come up with, but of course I am not against just using him for fun either.

The last is Soranami. He is also a warrior, but he is more diplomatic than my other characters. He has no siblings, unless you want to give him some. He is a king of a city, in my world, or any city if you want to base it of off real world. He is best friends with Kodahichi, before he lost his memory, now Kodahichi does not remember him. He stands at 5'10", and has a strong, and well toned body. His hair is brown, and cut so it is right at his eyes, but not completely covering them. His eyes are a bright blue, and reflect his emotions strongly. I never play him as being evil, he is always good. He is one of my kinder characters who would be more romantic than the others, though it would be interesting to see his response if he got captured by an evil character, but he is for anyone who like a more romantic rp over what my other characters could offer.

More characters now!
Wu Zhong, he is my scientist character, he has many interests, like poisons, herbs, science of course, inventing new things, not all of them are always exactly better for the world though. He sees no point, however, in relationships, so a rp with him would involve your character trying to make him see the point or something along those lines. He is a workaholic, and does not get drunk often, so that might help some. He is not very tall, he is 5ft even. His hair is always in a high ponytail, and it is down to his shoulders, it is also dark purple. His eyes match his hair. He sometimes has a habit of making a rape smile, though he doesn't know he does it at all.

Kioji Yuri, he is another assassin of mine, though he portrays being very kind, and is nice to everyone he meets. Though he is constantly planning ahead, and has a response to most everything. He is one of my most intelligent characters. He is also rather short, though not as short as Wu Zhong, he is 5ft 4in tall, and has a muscular build. His hair is down to his waist, and is black. His eyes are golden, though in a normal modern rp they could be brown. A woman for him would have to stop him from going around and killing people he didn't like, which he never gets caught for, unless your character catches him, which of course, she would. He is definitely ok with human contact, and will date, unlike Bayne and Wu Zhong.

Kazuya, he is my innocent character, doesn't know much about women, or the world for that matter. He was raised so he didn't get to go out much, his parents kept him from danger by keeping him in the house. He is a sweet, and caring guy though, and he is up for a romance rp. He has shoulder length white hair, with a little streaks of black. He has brown eyes. He is 5ft 7in, and is skinny, from not being able to go outside a lot. Also he has TB, and that was another reason he wasn't allowed outside much, he doesn't have to have it, but it would make the rp cute in a way.

More characters coming soon

Pairings
Teacher x student
Incest, I am curious to try some more incest
Vampire x werewolf
vampire x human
werewolf x human
succubus x human
angel x demon
angel/demon x human
Boss x secretary
2 students
And some more that are not popping into my head right now

Anime, books, movies that I will base rps off of if you want; Deadmans wonderland, Bleach, Naruto/Naruto Shippuden, Kompfer, Sekirei, Harry Potter, The Carpathian novels, Lord of the Rings maybe, and maybe a few more, just ask if I have seen them

Lately I have been wanting to be dominated, by a female, if any wish to do that you can let me know, but I can play the dominate one instead, just a craving.

Plots
I will get this a little later after I think some more, but I have a few basic ones in mind if you wish to hear them pm me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom