Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

SEX GOD TO HANDLE VIRGIN!!!!GUY NEEDED!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hydrogen

Planetoid
6.jpg
Again, Audrey's boyfriend had broken up with her because of the lack of sex. This was the 3rd time. Audrey wasn't to keen when it came to sex or sexual things, but then again she had never really been a bad girl or a whore so to speak so she was still a virgin. She stared at her notebook for a bit just trying to figure out was so good about sex that everyone just had to have it. She frowned and put her head down. 'ugh what's the big deal about it?' she mentally nagged herself. She sat back up and looked around at everyone in the library. There was obviously a few whores looking for their next victim and there was plenty of thick headed guys for them to win over.

Her thoughts were disturbed by the sight of her friend walking over to her. Jenny, her friend's name was Jenny . Jenny was what you would call popular, or in the in crowd, yet she was still friends with Audrey. "Audrey! You won't believe what I did this weekend." her friend said looking a bit naughty. "hmm let me guess you saw a hot guy at the mall or something and he looked at you?" Audrey said bemused. "Noooooo, I had sex." she said like she had won a grand prize for losing her virginity. Audrey gave her  blank stare"Jen really? I mean honestly what's so great about it?" Audrey asked a bit irritated with her friends newest story. "Oh Audrey c'mon at least I'm not a whore. And besides it was incredible I have never felt so...so....amazing." Jenny said dreamily.

Audrey just looked at her."Jen....never mind." Audrey said dismissing the issue for now. Jenny cocked a brow and spoke softly "Audrey what's wrong did you Ethan break up with you again?" Audrey nodded and ran a hand through her hair. Jenny frowned and then she smiled wide and gave her best 'I'm gonna convince you to do something' voice. "You could meet my friend, the one that took my virginity and all...Now I'm not saying you two have to have sex but maybe he can make you feel better." Jenny smiled. "Jen I don't know...." Audrey said a bit uneasy.

Jenny got up and smiled"C'mon Audrey have a little fun forget about Ethan for a while." Audrey stood up as well and gave in"alright fine, but you owe me." she said chuckling and smiling. "big time." Jenny smiled. "let's go see him Audrey it's a bit early but he'll get up anyway. "Jenny said. The two young girls left the library and got in Jenny's car. On the ride there Audrey was anxious to meet this mystery sex god Jenny was talking about. It wasn't long before they got to his place. Jenny started banging on the door like the police so he would wake up if he hadn't already. It was about 8:45 in the morning, Audrey felt kind of bad that he had to wake up just to see her.

**PM ME YOUR STARTER SO I CAN LET YOU KNOW IF SOMEONE HAS ALREADY GOT TO ME!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom