Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hypnotic Desires

Status
Not open for further replies.

thecakeisalie

Super-Earth
Hey Everyone!

So lately I have been having a really strong craving for something. I stumbled upon a site that was all about erotic hypnosis and after browsing it for a while I couldn't get my mind off what the experience would be like. Especially when I came across one that was all about a hands free orgasm. Having to see what it was all about I got the recording and tried it out. I was very skeptical at first so the first time it didn't do much other than relax me. I've listened to it almost ten times now and let me say the effects are really starting to increase, so I guess it will work after some time and getting used to being hypnotised.

ALL that being said it has made me crave a roleplay where I get taken advantage of by my hypnotist. I want the plot to be along the lines of I go to a hypnotist to stop smoking. After a few sessions she has begun to grown found of me and decides to use her powers of suggestion while I am hypnotized. She will install some post hypnosis triggers and things like that so the fun can continue.

PM me if you are interested in this role play, or if you just want to talk about my erotic hypnosis experience!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom