Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anyone up this late?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mugetsu

Moon
My AIM is veresiisto. My YIM is Veresi_isto.
I'm mostly on at night.
It's been a very long time since I've RPed with anyone. I used to be into it way back, when I was younger, so here I am to try to get back in.
I'm down for any mature situations to a point, but here is my rabbithole: http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Mugetsu

I don't have a specific style or story in mind. I mostly stick to the fantasy genre, since it has the most possibilities. Modern fantasy, and straight Modern are acceptable, and I can adapt my character to that as well. I've got a few pre-made characters if anyone is just looking for a quick story.

I am completely flexible in my settings, though. If you give me something to work with, I can fit into it with a little inspiration. When I used to play Mugetsu, he worked as a bartender in a tavern. The tavern was renowned for it's constant visits by aspiring adventurers, so it drew quite a bit of visitors daily. Either from the closest cities themselves, or from any passing traveler looking to lay their head down. Mugetsu has run into many situations where he's had to leave his post to work as a mercenary, a bodyguard, or even to chase down some cut-purse who had snuck off with a patron's goods.

Really though, I can make up anything to fit your character. So if you're looking for a bit of fun, long-term or short-term, let me know. I'm on AIM, MSN, Yahoo and any other messengers. PMs are always welcome.

Winter break is here, so I should have a lot of time between now and January, excluding the holiday. I'll probably be slightly too busy to reply on the eve as well. So happy holidays, and thank you for the warm responses!
Lately, my cravings have been:
All the latter are my roles.
Dominant female/Compromised male (Possibly a secretary overtaking a boss, or a knight being blackmailed by a servant.)
Any race/Demon
Female Pirate Captain/Newly hired or converted recruit.(I need someone to show me the ropes of salty roleplay.)
And finally a luckless lady/Tyrant, boss, or criminal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom