Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mobile Suit Gundam: Qilin (Universal Century fandom, M/F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AswanFox

Star
Greetings, everyone! I have an RP scenario I hope you'll find interesting. Please, have a look below!

-Mobile Suit Gundam: Qilin-

Welcome to the year Universal Century 0093.
Char's Rebellion has failed, and the remnants of the second Neo Zeon movement are in retreat ahead of Londo Bell and the Earth Federation Space Forces.
For a brief period, at least, it seems there will be peace again.

Meanwhile, life continues as it always has at the backwater resource asteroid known as Twelfth Luna.
Moved into Earth orbit early in the Universal Century, Twelfth Luna was once a major resource mining center for the construction of the early space colonies. When the Earth Federation declared a halt to the construction of new colonies, however, the asteroid and its small population of miners fell into obscurity.
Briefly occupied by the Principality of Zeon during the One Year War, Twelfth Luna has been relatively quiet ever since.
This is about to change.

It was late in the year when the weary crew of the Musaka class light cruiser Michelin went to ground at Twelfth Luna. Given shelter by the asteroid's small population, many of whom had become Zeon sympathizers during the One Year War (during which the inhabitants received better treatment from their Zeon occupiers than they ever had from the Earth Federation), the crew is ready to put the war behind them and rejoin civilian life.
Unfortunately, it seems the war is not quite done with them yet.
The Michelin has managed to evade Londo Bell and the Earth Federation, but it seems Neo Zeon has other enemies, ones long thought lost to history.
Enemies which seem to have put Twelfth Luna squarely in their cross-hairs.
Can a band of rugged asteroid miners, a few tired former Zeons (including a young female pilot) and a young male colonist save Twelfth Luna, and possibly the entire Earth Sphere?

So, looking for a female to play the Neo Zeon pilot, whereas I will be the colonist. The focus would be largely on the action and plot, with some romance developing between our two characters, with some POSSIBLE hot n' heavy stuff if we get to it.
This plot would ideally have a similar feel to stuff like Gundam Unicorn. By the way, if you haven't watched that series, DO IT NOW.
This RP would preferably be over PMs, but I'll do a thread if that's the only way you'll work. Please, PM me if you'd like to try this!

Good luck. As a long-time UC Gundam fan, I'm well aware of how difficult it can be to find someone to role-play it with-- let alone someone of the fairer sex.

Yeah, here's a free bump from a fellow Gundam fan. Hope someone of the opposite sex decided to rp it with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom