Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Daughter of the nile

Status
Not open for further replies.

baby

Planetoid
AncientEgypt_lg.jpg
(Noticed an H is missing, but I'm ashamed to say I've deleted the raw file and I'm lazy to do it again)

A western girl accidentally travels to ancient Egypt. People is scared and think she came from hell (she is a redhead and has hazel eyes). They capture her and send her to the pharaoh so he could punish or even kill her. And he comes up with a special punishment. First he just wants her body, then he is impressed with her modern knowledge like how to make iron (In ancient Egypt they had been using bronze along time before iron was invented) or explosives (after he uses her, he put her in a room and she blow it up to escape). Slowly he falls in love with her. But the RP would be heavy and smutty at first, since he enjoys playing with women.

- I want this to be logical. If she is a western girl and she goes to ancient Egypt, every body would be afraid of her and think she is an evil, a witch...not a goddess like in the manga. (This really happened in history. When western people first came to Japan, the educated Japanese knew who they were but the low educated one thought they were evil with blue eyes and white hair.) Then when the pharaoh knows about her "power", he would decide she is a goddess and his people listen to him.
- Know what you're writing. I don't need you to be an archaeologists but at least you must know a pyramid won't be built in 3 hours.

Egypt was a wonderful place to be, though it was bloody hot! A young woman stood, staring at the Nile, she let a felt a small smile crack onto her face. Susana Hayward was a college student, and would be graduated next year. So, she took a long strip this summer to let her mind relax, before staring to work hard for the next semester. The light breeze pulled a few red tresses from her messy ginger hair, which she'd hastily tied up into a pony tail to keep it from sticking to her neck. Yet, it still looked like her head was burning under the sun.

Susana fluttered her hazel eyes and then started walking upriver, heading towards the tomb area; she had been separated herself from her group for some fresh air, and now she had to get back unless she wanted to be lost in this desert. Yet she couldn't find her friends, a little bit worried she entered the temple, the cool air was refreshing. The decor was traditional, as this place had been restored well. Perhaps her group was somewhere inside. The redheaded girl began to walk deeper into the dark tone way that was lightened by some torches, she shouldn't felt worried, even if her friends had moved on, they would soon find out she was missing and get back here. The dim light didn't do much for her so she had to touch the wall to avoid tripping or any trap there would probably be in the tomb of a pharaoh. It sounded stupid though, not like no one had ever been here before. That was when her fingers found something carved into the wall. She turned her head to side and had to narrowed her eyes to look at it. Something like a careless hand writing. In a Pharaoh's tomb? Weird. Trying her best to read it, even though language, especially an ancient one, wasn't her major, Susana somehow managed to finish it.

Listen all of you! The priest of Hathor will beat twice any of you who enters this tomb or does harm to it. The gods will confront him because I am honored by his Lord. The gods will not allow anything to happen to me. Anyone who does anything bad to my tomb, would have to face me in person.

The young woman took one step back, realizing it was a curse. But "face me in person"? Did it mean that unlucky intruder would die and meet the Pharaoh in hell? Didn't it also mean the pharaoh would be sent to hell himself? Before she could figure out an answer, strong winds, as strong as a storm, hit her from every side of her, and the sand below her foot came to live, dancing around her, wrapping her, making her closing her eyes in confusedness. She couldn't breath, sand was getting into her nose and down her throat. And she blacked out.

Not knowing how long it had been, her eyes fluttered, the darkness was gone, replaced by a flickering light; torches lined the Temple and she winced, slowly sitting up. Something did not feel right and she took in a deep breath. The smell was slightly lemon-ey... like a lemon and a pine cone morphed together... Frankincense? Shaking her head gently, she began to observe around. She was still in the tomb, but it was very different...it looked, well, unfinished. It wasn't the old rubble but a fresh new construction was being built, there were even some workers working outside, she could see them through the incomplete wall.

"Hey!" Susana shouted, hoping to catch their attention, and yet she did, but perhaps it was a stupid thing. A man glanced at her as she wave at him, his eyes wide opened and he screamed in panic, as if he had seen a ghost. He even fell onto the ground and from a this distance, she was sure he was shaking violently. He wasn't scare, he was terrified. The others came to check if he was fine, then they all screamed and ran away. What was going on here? Soon enough, two Royal guards came in and grabbed her, before she could say anything, something hard slammed into the back of her head and she blacked out again, still be able to heard they was saying about the ambassador of Seth...

--

- 2+ paragraphs, but please not twelve. I need something to read and work with but also don't like a novel. Normally I post from one to four paragraphs.
- I won't leave you hanging for more than a week (unless my computer or network has problem). Sometimes I post couple times a day, sometimes it takes couple days before I post. Depends on my mood and free time. But I would advice you not to expect me reply more than once a day. So, don't spam my inbox if I can't reply instantly, but you're more than welcome to inform me that you're busy and not going to post for awhile. That's what I would do.
- Please write down a name of a flower, ex: "daisy", or the word "flower" in your pm so that I know you've read this.
- Mostly I'm up for a medieval, Victorian era, Elizabeth era...I mean any historical RP. So shot me a pm if you have an idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom