Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Galainas' back, and wanting smut with a bit of plot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

galainas

Planetoid
I am back into the roleplaying scene and I'm seeking some serious fun. I'm a fan of story as anyone else is, but this time, what I need is a plot-driven smutty roleplay. Quick and dirty, as the title says. As we get going, we could start adding some more rounded characters, or change altogether the story if we think it's getting interesting!

Private art classes

Exhibition, masturbation, Light sex, possible Dom/sub, possible non-consent (at first)

A male art student is doing some extra non-model classes with a female teacher of his. He's struggling understanding parts of anatomy. The teacher, exasperated, decides to strip herself to show him what's really going on. Then she might think it's a good idea to make him get naked too (so he doesn't feel embarrased), and in fact, convinces him to participate in an "art" project of hers, which requires his total submission.

I'm also up for inverting roles: Me being the male teacher and my partner the female student in need. :)

Other pairings, ideas, unassorted stuff:

Daddy's favourite
She's deeply in love with his daddy, more than it's natural. However, he doesn't seem to notice, or care. What would she do to grab his attention? This could well have lots of casual nudity, voyeurism, etc.

Moving in with her
I'd like to explore the idea of moving in with your best friend (which happens to be of the opposite sex) and how clothing rules start to relax, and a mixture of exhibition/carelessness leads to the both of them to be more and more daring each time, finally getting them fully naked almost all the time, even with visits over. I'd love to have public masturbation and sex, voyeurism and lots of spicy scenes in this one (playing with oneself, using food, toys, maybe even some watersports...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom