Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

BAD BOY NEEDED!!![CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

hydrogen

Planetoid
Dacey Alfira. Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide Age: 17 Height: 5'4 Weight: 112

Bio: Head cheerleader. One of the most popular girls at school. Dacey has always been liked and thought well of due to her incredibly sweet and helpful nature. Just like the sterotypical cheerleader she dated the quarterback for 5 months before he cheated on her. Always wears colorful bows and talks to everyone regardless of what her friends or peers may think. Not many have been known to talk to her if they aren't popular. She is always smiling and always cheery..most think of her as the perfect girl. Or what every girl strives to be.

Starter!

Ah mondays. No one ever wanted to come to school on mondays--well no one wanted to be at school anyway--Anyway it was about that timefor class to. start and for her day to truly begin. She always had Ap biology first period, it was one of her favortie classes. The truth was Dacey was a nerd she got straight A's and actually enjoyed learning. Some might say she was just the perfect child. Really she had a horrible home life. Her mom was an alcoholic who had somehow managed to keep her day job and her step dad was always eyeing her like he would pin against a wall and fuck her brains out. Nobody actually knew about her home life except for the guidance counselors that were helping her apply for colleges and helping her get ready for the real world.

She sighed softly and gave a warm smile as she approached her locker. She opened it and grabbed her hot pink Ap bio binder and shut her locker. Her school was just like any other school it had its different types of people. The jocks, the cheerleaders, the geeks, the loners, the bad kids that smoked and did drugs and drank, and of course the emo kids that hated their lives. Well Dacey only fit into one of those categories as head cheerleader. As she headed down the hall she smiled at everyone that passed her and she reciprocated their hellos and what not. Once she got in the new teacher Mr.Henson smiled his charming smile and said morning. Mr. Henson was the knewest and youngest teacher at the school and also the most attractive. All of the girls swooned over him, she didn't blame them he was quite a catch and a good teacher too. She shook her head a bit and dismissed such outrageous thoughts.

As she waited for class to begin everyone began to pile in. The empty seat beside her was taken by her ex Braden Taylor. Most girls in the school would gaze at him as if he were a go of some sort, but Dacey on the other hand was not impressed with him anymore. "Morning Braden." She said softly showing no emotion and not even daring to look at him. The jock smirked and put his arm around Dacey's waist and pulled her in close as he whispered in her ear "You know Dace....the winter formal is coming up in a few weeks i think we should go together." He cooed softly placing a light kiss on her neck. This infuriated Dacey....something that rarely ever happened "I'm sorry Braden but i am going to have to decline that offer." She said a bit angrily as she pushed him off of her. Before he could retaliate Mr. Henson started a lecture. She breathed a sigh of relief and gave a small smile. Throughout most of the class Dacey tuned out and was daydreaming about her life and what great things she might do in the future. "And...to conclude today's class each of you will be assigned a partner on your ecosystems project come see me after class to find out who your paired with." She snapped out of her trance and gathered all of her stuff. "The last person i want it to be is Braden." She mumbled to herself softly.

****PM ME YOUR STARTER AND I WILL LET YOU KNOW IF I HAVE FOUND ANYONE

WHAT I NEED: A guy to play the bad boy part who's heart becomes softened as he gets to know Dacey.Tattoos..drinker..smoker etc..

*I also have a pic that i would like to use if anyone would like.

-Do NOT leave in the middle of an rp

- Have lot of fun! -2-5 paragraphs (i try to start out with 3 usually) -LIVE NOT animated pics

**PM ME IF YOU HAVE ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom