Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hey. For those looking to RP...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm XavierZeherisHarper. The following plots are ideas I'd like to roleplay. I can do so by Thread or PM. I can do E-Mail as well, but would prefer Thread or PM. With the below plots, I prefer story over smut. I don't mind sex in the story, but I'd like the focus to be on the story with these plots. I'm willing to try whatever short term plots you'd want, but as a character I'd be most at ease playing a heterosexual male with switch to dominant and kind personality. That said, I'm willing to try anything. All of these are middling to long term RPs. I'm willing to try roleplaying anything, but would be most comfortable as a heterosexual male with switch to dominant personality. I also have White Knight syndrome when it comes to main characters. It makes playing the villain hard if I'm just the villain. I can do it, but prefer not to. That's a personal preference, but I can deal with it and try to be mean if you'd prefer for a short-term RP. I work everyday but Sunday, and work afternoons to nights. My main access to the Internet is my phone. As a warning, I'm relatively inexperienced with sex Roleplays. That said, I try my best. I also have insomnia, so I might be on but AFK.

Dungeons & Dragons (3.5)
Original Campaign Setting
A powerful demon has possessed the Emperor of the Seven Kingdoms, and civil war has gripped the land. Few know the Emperor is possessed, but several kings have taken a stand against the evil laws that the Emperor has recently passed and tried to enforce.
Oriental Adventures Setting
The Shadowlands' Oni have killed the Emperor, and his four children argue over the throne. The great clans fight and argue amongst each other. Into this sea of chaotic order Iuchiban the Blood Sorcerer attempts to be reborn. The land is in need of a champion to set things right, before the Emerald Empire falls apart. Can you be that champion?
Seiken Detsetsu (Based of World of Mana series)
This is a drop in and play that I'm thinking about starting in the Systems Style Roleplay, where you create a character, then when the RP of the day starts, you give the details of class and other D&D things with the first post of the day. A casual, pass the time game, in other words.

Harry Potter
Original Characters Story
Irvine Aelfdane is the Fifth Year Gryffindor Prefect during Harry's Second Year. When the Chamber of Secrets opens, Irvine isn't going to leave everything to the teachers, who seem to be uncaring or too busy to deal with students being petrified. Irvine's parents are a Muggleborn mother and a muggle father.
Canon Characters Story
In Harry's Fourth Year, Harry has tried to fit into _somewhere_ his whole life, tried to be normal in someway. But when his name comes out of the Goblet of Fire, Harry gives up on a normal life. He decides enough is enough, and if strange and unusual things are going to happen to him, then he'd get ready for them. Harry decides it's time to get ready to fight, so that when Voldemort comes after him again, it isn't just luck that wins the day. I'd prefer this to be a Harry/Hermione, but I'm willing to do a Harry/Luna, Harry/Ginny, or Harry/Other Canon Character.

Morrowind
A Nerevarine's story, from the start of the game until the main quest is done. If desired, Tribunal and Bloodmoon can be done as well. Side quests will be done along the way. I can play the Nerevarine, or an NPC who ends up adventuring alongside the Nerevarine.

Skyrim
A Dragonborn's story, from the start of the game until the quests desired are done. I can either play the Dragonborn, or one of the followers.

Fallout 3
A Lone Wanderer's story, whose not alone. From the start of the game until Broken Steel's finish. Side quests can be done along the way. I can play the Lone Wanderer, or the Mysterious Stranger, or someone else.

Resident Evil 3
A retelling of Jill's escape from Raccoon City, with Original Character and people actually saved. Xavier Harper is a college student in Raccoon City, when the T-Virus takes over the town. Armed with his military father's weapons, he sets out to escape and save whoever he can.

Pokemon
A more 'real' setting, where Pokemon are more 'monstrous', the setting more realistic, and a more mature feel. Pokemon came when a lab experiment on evolution went out of control, causing everything not human to mutations, and thus evolution, at a rapid rate. The sudden appearance of masses of omnivorous creatures with countless new and dangerous abilities endangered humanity. Eventually someone came up with the idea to fight fire with fire. After capturing and testing things, it was eventually find out that most of the creatures were able to be tamed. This led to the creation of capture devices that could keep the creatures contained, which eventually could be put in a pocket. This started the term 'Pocket Monster', or Pokemon for short. I'd like to start from Red/Blue/Yellow, and just explore the whole world, Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and the other continents. New trainers are partnered with an experienced (3 Badges on that continent at least) trainer, to keep the new trainers alive. New trainers are required to have a high school or equivalent degree. Gyms have 3 leaders, and the level of Pokemon you face depends on the number of badges you own. Entry into the the Pokemon League Tournaments require 8 badges from the continent you're on. I have no preference for who's the experienced trainer and who's the inexperienced one. I'm willing to start anywhere, but I have more knowledge and understanding of the first three generations (R/B/Y, G/S/C, R/S/E), since I have beaten them.

Geos: A Modern Fantasy
This is a Shared World Roleplay I started. At the moment the other two who RP it with me have stopped, so I'm switching continents and starting another story, roughly based on Rokugan. Roughly. Feel free to join in and create people, places, organizations, whatever you want in the world of Geos. In case you don't know, Rokugan is based on Asian myths and culture, and is the 'campaign' of 3rd edition's Oriental Adventures.

I like to read Fanfiction.Net, mostly Harry Potter, Naruto, and Ranma 1/2, with various other things authors write that I come across. An author posted a challenge there that intrigued me as a story idea. A Sailor Moon RP, where the first to awaken is Mercury, and the attacks happen at least a month before the manga starts. Which means that for a month or more, Sailor Mercury is fighting Youma by herself with nothing but her Aqua Mist magic and the enhancements to strength endurance, and speed transforming into a Senshi. I'd prefer to play a classmate who notices that Ami Mizuno is covering up more, and occasionally walking as if in pain. The Senshi magic heals her quickly and allows her to take more damage, but in her normal form she still has the scars and aches from battle. At first he thinks her home life is bad and follows her, only to watch her transform into Sailor Mercury to fight. Being a martial artist, he chooses to join her in fighting, taking on the alter ego Solaris Knight, and thus changes the whole manga by giving it a hero who doesn't connect to the Silver Millenium, and instead is doing it because it's the right thing. I'd play Jinryu Kurokaze, a martial artist classmate of Ami's. He's an OC I've created for Manga/Anime inserts. The martial arts he uses is based off the Dungeons and Dragons Book of Nine Swords. I don't know much about Sailor Moon, since the last time I saw it was when it was on when I was under 10 years old. If the starting ages aren't 14 and 15 for the Senshi (which is my understanding), then they can be changed to have a higher age.

This isn't request, just a notice that I'm working on and off on a Secret of Mana fanfic on this site. When it's done, I'm also posting it on Fanfiction.Net.

I'll post any other ideas as they come up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom