Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Threesome? FxFxF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Queenstreet

Super-Earth
Anybody up for this? I guess I'd need two others for a group, unless someone is willing to play two other female characters for mine.

Cool - so are you two opposed to using pictures for characters (real, not anime)? If not, a description is fine. And any ideas?

I like descriptions better. We could do a Truth-or-Dare slumber party that turns hot. Hot tub gathering, or pool party would work, too. I'm not sure exactly what kind of situation or age group we're looking at, but those are my ideas.

True Grave said:
I like descriptions better. We could do a Truth-or-Dare slumber party that turns hot. Hot tub gathering, or pool party would work, too. I'm not sure exactly what kind of situation or age group we're looking at, but those are my ideas.

I'm a fan of late teens/early twenties. And you're right, that does sound hot.

AGH! People needing my attention!

Just kidding, sorry for the delay.

I'm game for truth-or-dare, or spin-the-bottle, or whatever game it is that we're going with. So long as I can play the shy and hesitant type I'm good with everything that's been decided.

Well, what kind fo charrie skeleton are we using? I'll throw one out.

Name: Haley Harmon
Sexuality: Bisexually ... curious. She's never actually done -- it.
Appearance: Haley is short, only 5'5, and quite obviously very slender in build. The best way to describe her would be as "modest". She's got an actually sizeable chest, but slender arms and legs. She has dark blond hair kept in long ponytails, as well as long bangs that have a tendency to hang in front of her eyes when she lowers her head -- which she often does.

Personality: Haley is undeniably the shadow of the trio. She prefers to bury herself in books, her studies, and likes to just keep her head tucked low whenever she's in public. She holds her books tightly in front of her with both hands and she is always the last person to speak: in a quiet and timid bit of a voice. Her friends are her voice, to be honest, the decision makers who decide their plans for the day, speaking for her when dealing with strangers most time, and she likes to keep to herself for the most part. However, it also wouldn't be a lie to say she's extremely open to suggestion. Despite protests, she usually ends up doing what her friends suggest.

History: Haley was born out-of-state, in Anchorage, Alaska. Her father was an industrial welder and her mom was a stay-at-home mom. Her family is God-fearing catholics, meaning some of the things which she does with her friends would likely make her family faint. She moved in to the state with her father's job, following an apparently quite expansive oil pipeline, and got work in a more permanent place of work. So she got involved with the local school in sixth grade. Still a shy girl, she found very few friends, but held them close. So now one night she's been invited to a friend's sleep-over. What kind of events wait for the timid, modest young girl.

Not too big on using anime pictures - I thought we'd established to just use descriptions. Either way, everything else looks great.

Name: Ariana Crown

Tall, slender and fair-skinned, Ariana is a somewhere stuck between beautiful and pretty. She has raven-colored hair that usually reached her shoulders with deep, hazel eyes, along with a rather generous bust and shapely hips. Her legs are long, and she stands at a height of five feet and seven inches, and curves make up for what she lacks in muscle.

Name: Brittany Simmons

Sexuality: Bicurious...is open to having sexual relations with women, but has never done it.

Appearance: Brittany is 5'8, and slender in build. She is not afraid to show off her assets, which include a 32DD breast size and a shapely ass. Her hair is red, her eyes emerald green.

Personality: Brittany often seems to lead the pack. She is never afraid to try new things, and is known for being adventurous. She is good friends with Ariana, and the two have taken shy Haley under their wing. Curiousity is a big trait with Brittany, and it can get her in trouble if she does not reign it in.

History: Brittany had a fairly average childhood. She has only dated men in her life, and very much likes them. But, lately, she's been wondering what it would be like to be with a woman. If not for her curiosity, she might dismiss it. In order to try and find out, she arranges a sleepover with her two best friends. Even outgoing Brittany has no idea what will happen there tonight.

I'll get the thread up and send the link to each of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom