Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Struggle Against Your Desire, But Utter Bliss Awaits You At My Feet [M/Futa lf F]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MercurialCat

Meteorite
Scenario One: Of Elves and Men
Elves were ancient when the first fires of men began to burn. Little more than animals, these curious creatures bred like rabbits and slaughtered each other with reckless abandon, and yet, against all odds, they seemed to multiply. Eventually they settled down, formed communities, and all the while the Elven people watched from their secluded groves, deep in the forests where man dared not to tread. They would have been content to do this for eternity, but the humans were more intelligent than they thought. Within a few centuries they had harnessed copper, crudely forcing the metal to serve their short sighted and violent needs. The tools began to advance, and with them the hunger for fire and shelter. Eventually, with cruel iron hatchets, they began to hack away the forests of the Elves in their ever expanding need for more resources. A need to make contact, to ask them to keep their reckless efforts in check was created. An diplomatic group was formed to be sent to the nearest warlord. Of which you are an envoy in.

The idea in this scenario is a proud, haughty elf entreats this barbarian warlord with demands to put his expansion in check, which he agrees to with ever increasing favors from you and your envoy. Maybe he sees your diplomatic party while spending time with his harem, maybe you have a curiosity you cannot hold back, maybe one of your companions begins seeing him, and begins acting erratically, prompting you to investigate their newfound wanton behavior, maybe you are a prize simply too tempting for him to ignore. Whatever and however it happens, an intense power-based relationship begins between you and he.

Dark Elves, High Elves, Wood Elves, whichever it may be, I want a proud, nearly arrogant ethereal beauty to eventually join this warlord's harem, willingly or not.

Scenario Two: Old Powers, Long Asleep
Much of the world is documented, but there are still areas that hold its secrets in check against civilizations widening gaze. One such area is a vast south american rainforest, too thick, wild, and unaccommodating to allow any true exploration... until recently. Hints of a vast network of underground ruins, an ancient metropolis, were found near it, and a survey team was sent out. The results were astonishing. An abundance of gold and jade were brought back, the team claiming it was a drop in the bucket of what they had found. Their sponsors paid them to keep quiet, and organized a dig team to explore more. A team they never heard back from. Now, an armed expedition is being formed and will soon arrive at these ruins to see what remains within to be scavenged.

I want you to play an intelligent, independent woman. Either an heiress of the conglomerate funding the expedition, or an archaeological expert accompanying them as they probe the depths of the ruins. What happens from there is up to you. Do an ancient people wait inside, isolating and picking off the members of the team one by one, raping you and adding you to their harem? Or does an old god wander the halls of its worshippers still? A powerful and charismatic man, or an enchanting hermaphrodite that pulls you in, seduces you, and makes you betray your team? What secrets will you give up under its touch? Or does this savage deity simply take what it wants, etching its desires into your body before adding you to its pleasure den?

Scenario Three: What value does selfless love hold against selfish desire?
Life for you... is not perfect. The husband you love is gone constantly, and has never been impressive in bed. Between that and your financial straights, overbearing parents, and friends who seem so much happier and successful than you... well you have ended up pretty stressed. In the middle of a bitch and moan session with one of your friends, they mention something that helped them turn their life around: The Order of Magnanimous Blessings. It's not a religion, she claims, but a fantastic way to view life and all things in it! And when you arrive, everything seems normal enough. A motivational speaker, simple self help books, even some with honest and good advice at self improvement financially and personally.

As your life improves you turn from skeptic to fanatic. You climb through the ranks until you reach the inner circle, where your life changes even more dramatically... For the Order is well and truly a cult, blood rites and sexual orgies please its demonic patrons who bestow their blessing on the Order in turn. Do you run away from this, only to have come to far and are forcibly indoctrinated into the cult? Does the charismatic cult leader take you as his personal lover, pounding away all thoughts of your husband? Does the demon turn his otherworldly passions your way, reducing you to your base desires in response to his own? Does your friend, blessed with hermaphrodism, turn her own long burning hunger for you into a personal grudge to meted out in the bedroom?

The women I'd you to play here are newly-wed nerdy girls, older unsatisfied housewives, or rich trophy wives.

Scenario Four: Approach Me With Your Own Wanton Desires
PM a scenario to me that I might play, and I'll be eager to fill your own personal fantasies. What might I play? Why, keep reading.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My desires and fetishes are legion, but to summarize things I tend to like extremes, for example: Big cocks, lots of cum, either very curvy women or, conversely, tomboys. Playing effeminate men, or playing large burly monsters. Rough sex, hair pulling, choking, collars, chains, sinking my fingers into firm, round asses. Proud women reduced to whimpering cockslaves, shy women turned into sluts who scream out for dick. I guess the best way to refer to it is "possessive sex". I want to reduce you into a mere object that I pump my seed into, discarding you when the process is complete. A process you are willing to go through with because of the sheer masochistic thrill it gives you.

I play by PMs. I like taking my time to post paragraphs, and I simply don't have the time to RP on IMs for hours. PM me if you wish to contact me. Saying something in my thread will have no effect. Please be literate and intelligent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom