Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Something Different V2 ( Looking For Submissives. )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Velvet

Dust

I'd ask kindly that all inquiries regarding my plot, be them questions or interests, be delivered via Private Messages.
Do not post in this thread.
Thank you.

Something Different V2:
If you hadn't received a notification regarding my original plot, I apologize. The reasons are probably that your checklist didn't appeal to me, or I was already full on takers. I didn't reply because it gets awkward. Generally I'm either insulted for not taking people, or play twenty-one questions about why. Regardless, it did not appeal to me given what I was aiming for with this plot. However this one is new, and if you'd like to reply and you didn't get accepted before, be my guest.

If the idea of being imprisoned and trained to be an obedient slave doesn't appeal to you, don't bother to continue. However if it does, then read on.

Q=Question
A=Answer​

Q: Who are you?
A: My name, to all interested, is Velvet. You can call me Vel, Velly, etc. I am a role-player that has been around for a while, and is looking to play something I've been contemplating.

Q: Why didn't you make a thread in the introduction forum?
A: I'm not one for getting the recycled 'Welcome to this Site, here are interesting links!'. As I've said, I'm not new to this venue.

Q: What are you looking for?
A: Males, Females, Shemales. I'm looking for those who wish to be dominated, to be trained, conditioned, tortured, and made to behave.

Q: What are you expecting?
A: Someone with an open mind. Someone who can adapt, and bring their characters to life. Someone who wants not just smut but story, but to create a tale that intrigues both our mind and our lust. Someone who can give me something to reply to. One-liners are never acceptable, but a single paragraph is. I judge quality over quantity, however I do have at least a paragraph minimum.

Q: What are your fetishes/kinks?
A: I like character development and story. I like fetishes and kinks that are well-placed in the context. For this particular plot, I like dominating the other's character. To change their will to that of my will.

Q: How often will you post?
A: Minimum, once every three days. At the most, several a day. I work, I do various things that aren't role-playing. I will try to post as much as I can, but know that I may have absences for RL reasons.

Q: Why did you do this in a Q&A format?
A: Honestly, I have no idea. I think it's fun, though. :3 ( Yes, I'm not as formal as I've portrayed so far. )

Idea:
For most of your days, you have lived life as you desired. At your whim, be it minor servitude to family, lord, kinship, or duty, you have done as you wished. Perhaps you were a great thief, a noble paladin, or even a simple village girl. Regardless, you live based off your wants. However, one day as you drifted to sleep, to the world of dreams, you would be taken.

When you awoke, you would be stripped of your clothing, of everything you owned. A collar fastened about your neck, you would be but naked in a cell. No doubt panic and concern would wash over you, confused and disoriented. Until the guard arrives, and beyond iron bars he speaks to you.

"Welcome, meat. Your old life is officially over, today will be the first day of your training into servitude."

Nutshell:
Regardless of your former life, you have been enslaved and now are at the mercy of a shemale mistress, who will employ a large array of tactics and methods to break you into a well-trained slave.

Plot Requirements:
The following are requirements of you as a writer for this plot to be enjoyable for both of us. None are negotiable.
  • Bisexuality: Your character doesn't 'need' to be bisexual, but you must enjoy cocks. Most of my characters will have them, and use them frequently. Expect Shemales, Males, Tentacle monsters, and maybe more interesting things.
  • Feminization: For females, this will primarily be making them more feminine. For males, this means you will become a femboy. There will be no transformation or bimbofication, but if male expect to become lean, have a wonderfully feminine ass, long hair, and a smaller cock.
  • Mental Awareness: Your character needs to be able to think. I want to know their thoughts, their mind as it progressives from a strong indepedent individual to a dependent, subserviant slave. I love sensations of panic, of fear, of pleasure, of forced acceptance.
  • Females, Males, or Shemales: I don't care what your gender as a writer is, and anyone who does is odd to me. If you're male you can play female, and if female play male. I don't care, but it has to be either of the three. Why not double-sex organs like futa? They don't interest me.
  • Essentials of Life: Thirst, Hunger, Sleep, you character must and will be affected by these. These methods will apply to dehydration, starvation, and sleep deprivation. They will tactics I employ, and you must have your character affected by them. A hungry slave is less willful, while a full-slave will fight.
  • The Will To Survive: Your character must want to live. No 'Just kill me, I won't do it'. As a threat, maybe. But as a mindset? Your character lives for something, be it fear of death, a duty unfulfilled, a vengeance undelivered, a will to survive, etc.
  • Long-term: This role-play will not be a short session. Breaking someone is a process, and the process is very enjoyable for me. Instant submission is not desired or acceptable. I love the path to decay.
  • Monsters: They will be employed. Orcs, tentacle creatures, daemons, elves, etc. Males females, and shemales will exist, and you must enjoy them. No 'I like shemales but no males', or vice-versa.
  • Fantasy: This will be a medieval fantasy setting. If you want this changed, I can't assist. This is my preferred venue, and not negotiable.
  • Anal, Oral, Group Sex, Pain, Double Penetration, Sperm Play, Cross-Dressing If Male, Heavy Bondage, Humiliation, Degradation, and Rape: All are required kinks. Have more that aren't mentioned? Let me know!

Character Profile:
A little different this time around. You will make a character of your own design. You decide their past, their life, their appearance, etc. Give me something tantalizing to break, and you will be more likely to be accepted. Copy and paste this list with what you filled in, and with any questions you may have.

Examples:
Name: Velvet

Name: ( What your character's name is. )
Sexuality: ( The character's sexuality. It's often fun for it to be forced bisexuality. But starting as being open to all is acceptable as well. )
Race: ( Anything you can think of. Bonus points for being Elvish, Drow, Anthro, or Dark-skinned. But your race is not the defining factor, so it's not necessary to go with what I desire. )
Appearance: ( Picture link or Detailed description, or both. )
Profession: ( Peasant, Warrior, Adventurer, Thief, Necromancer, etc. )
Abilities: ( Are they talented with blades, do they use magic? If magic or something 'unnatural', explain it in depth. I expect abilities that are of a mystical nature to have weakness and realistic limits. Combat is not a huge part of this role-play, but I still require explanation. )
Fears: ( Phobias like arachnophobia and more thoughtful ones like fears of failure. Necessary for what I have in mind. )
Aspirations: ( What does your character hope to achieve one day? What do they want the most in their lives? )
Personality: ( Are they generally nice and pleasant, or angry and vile? Stubborn and rage-filled, or meek and scared easily? )
Background: ( Be as detailed as you like. I need to know things about them, and I'd like to know what I'm breaking had a life before I broke it. )

Velvet's Personal Note:
I know, I'm demanding a lot. But I'm picky, and I want certain things. If you can honestly say that you enjoy all I've listed, then we'll get along great! I just like to narrow down things so I get people who already like what I like, instead of sorting through replies until they say 'Oh no... I don't like that'.

Again.
DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD.
Please PM me all information.​

Updated to Something Different V2
Changed Q&A section slightly
New plot added, old one removed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom