Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

BadTitlesAreNoFun (Craving Slave/Master, and Monster Girls)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denyuu

Dust
Hi! You can call me Denyuu, it's a name I'm rather fond of now for some reason. Apologies for the title, I'm a bit out of sorts right now (bad cold+cold meds= @ Q @ ).
I work a lot, but I seem to be free regularly on Sunday, Monday and Wednesday nights. Other then that, I'll update as soon as possible.

I like to think I'm literate, but I can't write forever. A paragraph or two is all I can reasonably give before I start repeating myself.

Honestly, I'm craving smut right now more than anything. Plot is always a plus of course, but I do really horribly in really long RPs. I don't want to start something I can't finish. I have a weak spot for slave/master, so if you'd like to change the settings but keep the relationship dynamics in a way I can't think of, go for it! I'm totally open to suggestions.
I made a kink list here, it's mostly finished, all the important stuff is there, but not everything mind you.

Now, onto the fun stuff.

Notes:
- RPing through Threads, PMs, IM (msn only), and email
- Gender doesn't matter (but i love cumshots of all sorts)
- I'm better at playing females or feminine males.
- Animals are a-okay in any part of the relationship, Half-man/Half-beast as well
- I am better at playing submissive characters, but I can be dominate if you'd like me to.

Paring Cravings:
(my preferred character is first listed)
- Sex Slave/Master
- Monster Girl/Adventurer
- Whore/King(or Queen)
- Uhh... anything else is welcome, that's all I can think of right now... I have a lot of scenarios for each of those though...?)

Yeah, sorry for the lack of unique and varying ideas. I just am super craving those three things right now, apologies!
I have a few characters as well(haven't been posted anywhere yet), mostly for the slave/master thing, but I can think up some cute monster girls in a jiffy.
So yeah, throw some ideas my way, maybe a PM or two if you're interested!
Thank you for visiting my little corner of this site and I hope I wasn't too weird...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom