Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

SEVERAL M/M plots for AIM, MSN or Yahoo. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

queridoor

Planetoid
D o o r ' s 1 x 1 s e a r c h

Please read everything in red before contacting me!

Before we begin:
If any of the following apply to you we're probably not going to get along.
You use terms like 'seme' and 'uke'. These are fucking stupid terms and people seem to base their character off the role they take in bed. I want to play with real people.
Demand a word count for every post
Only going to post once a week and only give me a line or two when you do reply
Stereotypical characters
Spineless, wimpy subs and sadistic, cruel Doms.
You want 'yaoi'. I'm looking for realistic relationship, not lulzes or smut.
You don't know the difference between your and you're, or they're/their/there.
Consider yourself adv-lit or elite
"I only play uke". What the hell does this even mean?
"I won't play with a female who's playing a male"
Only have an anime picture as your face claim?: Maybe we can work around this, but it'll be really hard for me. I can work with a realistic picture - what I can't work with is the bug-eyed, cartoony, Justin Bieber hair pictures that all look the same to me. I NEED a photo.

Note that I only roleplay male/male. No fem/fem or het. I usually don't play non-humans unless there's a REALLY good plot.
I usually don't like playing non-human characters; this includes elves, unless it's a detail of the plot. I won't play with your character who's a bright pink neko and a shapeshifter and also a vampire. I won't play with your silly, innocent, weak-minded sub.

YC = Your character, MC = My character

Pairings I like:
Bolded is the part I prefer to play.

Master/slave (Only with a really good plot)
Master/Pet (Yes, this is different from Master/slave)
Dominant/submissive
Bodyswap
Royalty/Commoner
Actor/Actor
Deaf or blind/neurotypical

Keywords:
Medieval
BDSM
Loving, caring Doms
Strong but submissive subs
Character building
Magic
Concubines
Sexual servitude
Nonsexual servitude
Forced servitude
Domesticity
Spanking

Ummm.... no
Nonconsensual explicit scenes
Gore
Excessive violence
M/F
Bullying
"Gross" or "extreme" kinkss

Probably the only pairing I will never do is Bully/Bullied. I prefer to keep high school out of RPs entirely. Just... too many bad memories there.

On to the plots!

P r i n c e / s e r v a n t :heart::heart:

based off 'Merlin' - YC is the prince of a kingdom where magic is outlawed, it's wholly believed to be evil. and YC has devoted himself to eradicating it. Little does he know that his own personal servant is a magic user hmself.

D e a f o r b l i n d / n e u r o t y p i c a l​

: In a college setting, MC is deaf or blind. YC, who's a new transfer student, sees that everyone's avoiding him and takes it upon himself to befriend him and help him.

M a s t e r / s l a v e :​

MC, a slave who his gay but has never been open about it, is bought by a cruel, harsh Mistress, to his utter dismay. When he's out around town he meets YMC, and upon meeting and chatting they both quickly develop crushes on eachother and begin to meet in secret, but how long can they keep it up before MC is caught?

D o m / s u b ::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
And my strongest craving: I am looking for a male/male Dominant/submissive relationship. A real one. A meaningful one. I want to work through from the beginning, explore the complicated dynamics of a Dom/sub relationship. I want the trust, the love, the power struggles, the devotion, the fear. I want real people, real emotions. BDSM isn't about whips and chains. It's about devotion, love, it's about giving in and serving each other -- yes, a Dom serves his sub too. I need someone that recognizes this. Someone that's knowledgeable in BDSM and is willing to play through all of this. I would highly prefer to play sub, but I can play either. I roleplay male/male exclusively.
You NEED to be BDSM knowledgable for this to work.
If you play sub, I don't want some whiny, spineless baby sub. I want to play with a sub that wants to submit, but struggles with it. A sub that has a backbone and can hold his own and doesn't completely roll over for his Dom.
If you play Dom, you need to be a supportive, caring Dom. You need to be gentle, but firm, you need to have a grasp of what 'training' means. You need to push my character, be strict and firm, but be loving and kind too.

M a s t e r / p e t , f u r r y :heart::heart::heart::heart:
- MC is a breed of 'humanimals' that are sold as expensive, luxurious pets.He has large feathered wings, but otherwise completely human features. YC is of the opinion that humanimals aren't really people or animals and it's okay to own one, because that's what he's been taught all his life. After meeting and getting to know MC, he's not so sure about that. (This is the only furry plot I will do)

W H A T Y O U S H O U L D K N O W :
I don't care how long your post is. I'm okay with one-liners. Long posts, more often than not, are full of s**t and meaningless rambling. When your character wakes up, I don't want to hear about what brand of shampoo he uses and what he puts on his face and what type of muffin he has for breakfast and how long he puts his bread in the toaster and how he leaves the house and locks the door and turns the key and starts the ca and drives off - like, what? Just say he gets up and leaves the house unless something really important actually happens. Your post should advance the story, that's all I ask. If you demand a word count for each post, I just can't meet that expectation. If I want you to elaborate more on something, I'll ask. Long writing is not good writing.

I don't know what the ******** uke and seme mean.

I do not roleplay in script format. I don't roleplay anthros.

I do NOT play with anime characters. I need a photo, seriously.

I do NOT play heterosexual couples.

I can play top or bottom, Dom or sub.

I never ever 'fade to black'. I expect that you don't either.

I do not care about your gender/sex

Typos and grammatical errors are forgivable, but there's nothing that kills the mood more than the wrong 'your'. Your beautiful? My beautiful what? If you have a hard time with spelling, please just type your post on Word or run it through a spellcheck before sending. As long as the effort's there, it'll be okay.

Interested? IM me and name your favorite cereal so I know you read everything. If you PM me I can't guarentee it'll reach me, IM is the only sure way.
aim: queridoor
yahoo: queridoor
msn: omgcatiecanfly@hotmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom